#18

•••

"Ay, Y/n?" Riley asked.

"Hmm?" You hummed to let him know you were listening as you finished putting soft locs in your hair. You and Riley was just chilling in your room, while Huey was in the kitchen cooking dinner. You were doing your hair for a family reunion next week.

"You thought about gettin yo broke ass a job yet?" He questioned, throwing a basketball up in the air and catching it as it came down.

"Umm, not really. But I need to, don't I?" You had asked that question rhetorically and to yourself, but Riley had to voice out his opinion.

"Hell yeah. Yo bitch ass spending all the money. Going to the mall and buying all this hair shit." He droned on.

"Ok bet, and when you need yo nappy headed ass need yo shit braided again don't look my fucking way. And you know damn well that Huey not gon help you." You threw a nearby brush at Riley. Making him lose focus on the basketball that he recently threw up. So he was hit with a brush to the arm and a basketball to the face.

He stood and grabbed his ball, cocking his arm back with the intent to throw it at your face. As soon as he threw the ball, a gust of wind blew between the two of you. Huey stood in between the both of you, holding the red and black ball under his arm.

"No playing in the house. Now come eat." He turned to leave the room.

"Nigga give me my ball back." Riley tried to reach for it.

"After dinner or I'll flatten it. I heard what you said to Y/n. And neither one of you need to get a job right now, just enjoy school and hanging out. I got us, ok?" He stared intently, waiting for our answer.

"You sure Huey? Riley kinda right. I have been spending a lot of money recently." You looked down and fiddled with your wrist band.

"I wouldn't give it to you if I didn't want you to spend, stupid." He reach to pat the you on the head, but paused and patted your shoulder instead.

"Your hair looks good." He said and left the room. You smiled.

Riley looked at you for a few seconds. "It's below mid." He shrugged, leaving the room.

"What a hatin' ass nigga." You mumbled.

•••

You dialed a number on your phone and let it ring on speaker as you adjusted your outfit.

"Hello." A rough voice answered.

"Hey, Draken." You greeted.

"Wassup, Y/n."

"Well... I have some stuff I wanna give to Mikey and the rest of the Sano siblings, but..." You trailed off.

"You don't know where he lives." He finished for you. "He stays two streets behind your school. It's the biggest house on the street."

You paused, "is his family like secretly rich or something?"

"You could say that I guess. His grandfather owns a dojo and it's kinda built on the side of the house..? It's hard to describe, but you'll know it when you see it. I'll text you the address too." He sighed out.

You giggled, "thanks boo. Byee"

"Bye." He said and hung up.