#4

•••

Your POV

"Riley, quit shooting at me." Huey said.

"Why? It's not like it's taking away yo health." Riley rolled his eyes.

"Because it's annoying." Huey argued back.

"I don't care." Riley said, causing Huey to slap the back of his head.

Riley then tackled him and they started wrestling. Huey threw a punch and Riley tugged on his Afro.

"The game starting." I lazily said, eyes still on my phone screen.

Riley let go of Huey and quickly grabbed him controller. Huey then grabbed his controller and they asked continued their game like they never even fought. Such a sibling thing to do.

I was honestly bored. I was just laying across the couch with my phone in my hand wearing shorts, a crop top, and jacket. I didn't plan on going anywhere, I just wanted to be comfortable.

I was thinking about doing some digital art for people, which was a side hustle to make money, or I could bake something for Mikey. Especially after learning he has a sweet tooth, he could be my taste tester.

I sat on the couch for a couple more moments, trying to decide to do art or bake, when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't move an inch. Then there was another knock.

"Ayo, Y/n, get that. We in a match!" Riley commanded me.

I let out an aggravated groan.

"Can you get the door please, Y/n?" Huey asked.

"I don't feel like it. They can come back later or leave a not-" I paused when I got a text notification.

Unknown: hey, it's Mikey
Unknown: come open the door

"Nevermind, I'll get it." I said and got up.

I walked over to the door, opening it slightly. I peek my head through the door and come face to face to a bare chest. I look up to see a smiling Mikey looking down at me. I rolled my eyes at his expression.

Then I looked back to what he was wearing. He had on black uniform pants, no shirt, and a jacket over his shoulders. I'm not even gonna lie, he looked good right now.

"Didn't I tell you not to pop up to my house?" I asked leaning on the door frame.

"I didn't pop up, I texted you." He put his hands up defensively.

"You texted me after you got here."
He shrugged his shoulders.

"Your supposed to let me know that your coming at least 20 minutes in advance and what's up with the outfit?" I asked.

"This is my Toman uniform." He answered.

"Your gang has a full uniform? Do they all walk around shirtless or you just wanted to be different?" You teased him.

"Just me. I have privileges as the leader." He said, grabbing the bottom of my chin and forcing eye contact.

"If you say so." I say, pulling his hand away.

He let out a deep chuckle. "Go put some shoes on, baby, I wanna take you somewhere."

"You getting a lil comfortable, Manjiro." I said.

He chuckled. "You'll get to see Draken too, so hurry up." Mikey added on.

"Ok ok." I said, running to my room to grab some shoes.