#6

•••

Mikey POV

I drove onto the highway with Y/n arms gripped around me. Speeding past the slow drivers and breaking the speed limit. I got off the highway once I saw the familiar route sign. We drove into the city and down a less busy street.

I came to a stop after we were in front of S&S Motor. Y/n unwrapped her arms and climbed off, I followed. I glanced at her as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You brought me here for repairs or something? I thought you wanted me to meet someone." She asked me.

I chuckled at how straightforward she was. It's one of the many things I like about her. I also liked her hair, her smell, her face, her hands, her lip gloss, her piercings. The list goes on and on.

"One of my brothers, his name is Shinichiro, owns this shop. My sister, Emma, and other brother, Izana, are both inside as well. I want you to meet all my siblings." I told her.

"Wait really?" She asked.

I nodded my head and grabbed her hand, pulling her inside. Shinichiro wanted to meet Y/n, along with Emma and Izana, but couldn't take today off because he had to help a new guy.

I knew that Y/n didn't fully see me as her boyfriend yet. I felt as if I was courting her even if we only did go on one date. I'm not gonna give up on her.

We walked past a bunch of new models and headed into the break room. Everyone was talking and eating some snacks.

"Hey, I brought her." I called out, gaining their attention.

Emma stood up and ran to Y/n. "Awww, your so pretty. Isn't she pretty, Izana?" She turned towards him.

"Yeah, crazy how Mikey lucked out. Wish that was you, Shin?" Izana teased.

"Shut up." Shin threw a bag of chips at Izana. "Nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm Shinichiro, Mikey's oldest brother. That's Emma and Izana."

"Nice to meet you too." She smiled as Emma pulled her to a chair.

"I'm so glad to have another girl around. These three can be so annoying." Emma said.

"I'm so glad to know that the girl Mikey wouldn't shut up about is real." Izana sighed.

"Of course she's real." I glared.

"Mhm." Izana hummed. "How much is he paying you? I'll double it." He winked at Y/n.

She just rolled her eyes, giggling. "Manjiro isn't paying me anything. Although, I should be charging him a fee though."

"Yeah right. I would rather make you walk home." I playfully said.

"You wouldn't." She challenged.

"Wanna bet?"

"Ok ok, calm down kids. Even if he did, he wouldn't let you go far. I taught him better than that." Shinichiro stepped in, proudly.

'Right.' I thought to myself.

"Anyways, let's go get dinner, on me." Shinichiro suggested.