#17 pt. 1

Still years later

•••

"I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!" Manjiro banged his fist on the table.

The room was full of anger and gloom. All of his executives feeling the same way he did. He had Sanzu and Kakucho look into the shooting at Y/n's party. It was a group of mercenaries paid by a certain tanned man. Of course it was Kisaki Tetta. But none of them knew why.

Mikey sure as hell didn't know and neither does he care. He wanted to shoot first and ask questions later. Everyone was getting ready now. Loading their guns and cleaning their knifes.

Bonten was about to kill everyone that was affiliated with Kisaki. Mikey was about to make him suffer. A slow, painful death with no mercy. What did Kisaki think was gonna happen? He messed with their Queen. He messed with Mikey's Queen.

•••

The 3 SUV's pulled up to a large building. Everyone unloaded from the car, quickly but quietly. The plan was simple. Raid the entire building, kidnapping Kisaki in the process. Kill anyone that moves, yell, or even so much as breathes. No witnesses. Mikey would be personally dealing with Kisaki.

Carrying out the mission didn't take long. An hour at most. Maybe it was because all the men were fueled up on their own anger. Maybe it was because they wanted something to take their anger out on. It was probably because they didn't want Mikey to become impatient. Either way, they didn't disappoint.

Kisaki was thrown into the trunk of the first SUV. Tape over his mouth, bag over his head, and his limbs tied together. The driver shifted gears with one hand and swerved into the road... dragging an unconscious Kisaki with him.

They took back roads to their headquarters, so they could speed along the road without getting pulled over. They were able to get back to the building in under 15 minutes max.

Kakucho and Akashi opened the trunk, carrying him together up the short staircase and into the building. They took him to the soundproof basement. It was actually Y/n's idea to get it soundproofed, so she wouldn't have to hear the screams and yells of who had the misfortune of being dragged there.

It's also the place where Mikey was waiting. Leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. Trying to keep his emotions in, so Kisaki wouldn't see the damage he caused to his mental health.

Kakucho let go first, Akashi following as they dropped him onto the chair, readjusting the rope. Akashi glanced over to Mikey, who sent a small nod. The two men left the room, leaving Mikey and the unconscious Kisaki alone.

Mikey walked over to the fridge in the corner of the room, passing by the table of different torture tools. He grabbed a cold water bottle. As he walked back to Kisaki, he unscrewed the top with his teeth and took a small sip. He then gripped Kisaki's jaw, holding his head up and pouring the water on his face.

Kisaki woke up almost as if he was being electrocuted, trying to gasped for air. But Mikey didn't stop until the whole bottle was empty. He then threw it against the wall and roughly let go of his face.

Kisaki looked baffled. Manjiro Sano was standing in front of him menacingly for one reason. Kisaki thought he had more time, he didn't think Mikey would be so quick to realize he was behind Y/n's death. His thoughts went wild as he tried to think of something, anything, to save him from Mikey's wrath.

"I'm..." the broken Manjiro started. He stood with a with a slight slouch. His blonde hair, now turned to a more natural looking black. Some would say he looked more like his brother.

He took the pause to process the fact that this was really even happening. The person responsible for his wife's death, vulnerable and tied up in front of him.

"I'm gonna give you one chance to tell me why you did it." He spoke slowly with an uneasy type of calm.

The tanned man stayed silent. It didn't matter what he said anyways. Mikey was gonna kill him. Painfully and slowly.

His silence actually made it worse. Manjiro balled up his fists. A blank stare on his features and the light in his eyes completely gone. Within a second he had punch Kisaki right across the face. Two teeth flying out along with blood.

Kisaki became dazed. His whole face in pain. He didn't even have time to comprehend what happened before he was punched... again and again.

"I don't care why you did it anymore. You killed a woman. You killed my woman. And in front of all her followers. Now, I'm gonna kill you with my own bare hands." Mikey spoke the last words Kisaki would ever hear. That's when the reality set in that he was gonna die at the hands of this man.

Manjiro then kicked Kisaki flying towards the wall. The chair he was tied to being crushed. He weakly tried to stand, but Mikey had already made his way over. He had grabbed the weaker man by the neck, holding him up tightly until he almost passed out from lack of oxygen. But Mikey didn't let that happen, instead he threw him onto the floor.

Kisaki took in a deep breath, trying to regulate his breathing. Manjiro slowly walked over to him, kicking down onto his back. Then he straddled Kisaki's chest.

"Isn't this position familiar? I did Kazutora the same way, back when you attempted to have him kill Baji." Kisaki looked surprised.

"Yeah, I know all about that. Only difference is, Kazutora and Baji were both able to see another day. You won't." And with that, Mikey started to punch his face in. Each one with more force than the last. Mikey didn't stop until Kisaki's skull was showing and his face was unrecognizable.

"Go to hell..."