#10

•••

Your POV

I walked down the street to an apartment complex. In an oversized shirt and some shorts, my hair in a puff and recently cleaned Air Forces on my feet. I noticed a blonde boy coming out of one of the apartments and lock the door behind him. He looked familiar too.

"Hey!" I called out to him.

He turned to look at me, slightly surprised. "Oh, your Mikey's girlfriend." He said.

"Well if you think that you must be apart of Toman. Aren't you one of the vice captains?" I asked.

"I'm Chifuyu Matsuno, vice captain of the first division." He introduced.

"Y/n Freeman." I told him.

"Cool, I was going to meet up with Baji. Wanna come with?" He asked me.

"I was actually here to meet up with him too. His apartment is around here somewhere." I looked around. "He said something about a surprise."

"Ok then we can just go there together." He put his hands in his pockets and started to lead the way.

"So your like Baji's best friend?" I asked following after him.

"I guess, I look up to him a lot. I know him better than anyone else." He told me.

"So you say." I grinned to myself.

"Has he told you about Kazutora?" I asked.

"Yeah, I went with Baji to visit him one time." Chifuyu answered.

"Really? That's cool. What do you think of him?"

"I think that he was in a lot of pain when he got that tattoo on his neck." He chuckled.

"It even sounds painful to think about." I shivered, rubbing my neck.

He let out another small laugh. Then he came to a stop. "This Baji's apartment. I don't think his mom is home today, so we'll have to knock loud for Baji to answer." Chifuyu instructed.

"Why?"

"Because Baji always have his music up loud."

"Makes sense." I nodded.

Chifuyu held up both his fist and banged on the door 3 times. We heard loud footsteps before the door finally revealed Baji. He dressed casually as if to go somewhere.

"Hey, bestie." I greeted.

"Hey N/n, Chifuyu." He hugged me and dapped up Chifuyu. Then he moved to the side to let us in.

"So, tell me why I was called out here at 8 in the morning?" I asked, looking around. It was really clean. A black sofa, white walls with framed pictures. A glass table with small decorative pieces.

"Back here." He pointed towards a hallway.

I sent a look to Chifuyu, he shrugged. We followed Baji down the hallway and went into a room on the left. I could immediately tell it was his. It had a bed by the wall with a black sheet and spead. LED lights along to ceiling were blue. Gray curtains over the windows. Completed with clothes and video games on the floor and on his desk.