#5

•••

Your POV

Today I was meeting up with Baji. I changed out of my school uniform to casual and comfortable clothes. I almost stayed home because Riley kept trying to come with me. Does he not realize that we came to Japan so that HE wouldn't be involved in gang stuff.

Anyways, I had my hands in my pockets as I started to make my way to the old junkyard. I seen the familiar rusted gates, that were usually closed, open. I walked inside taking that as a sign that Baji was already here.

I walked around looking for him. I passed by a couple cars and something seemed off. I took a moment and froze. Then I smelt a burning type smell before I realized. I took off running behind a group of cars, knowing I wouldn't have enough time to get to a safe distance.

BOOOMMM

The car exploded and pieces started to fly everywhere. I had my head ducked down to prevent any injuries to my skull. I could still feel the heat radiate from the car and a fire started.

I came out from my hiding spot and looked over to the car. It was now engulfed in a huge flame. I sighed, knowing that one person could've did this. Not even a second later I heard his chuckle.

"Really Baji, no heads up or warning!" I yelled at him, slapping him on the head.

"Your not even hurt, so quit complaining. And call me Keisuke, we're close enough for you to call me by my first name." He replied back.

"Ok Keisuke." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, I decided to keep my plan a secret." Keisuke said.

"Of course, now you tell me." I rolled my eyes and started to head out the junkyard.

Baji ran up to catch me. "That doesn't mean I don't wanna hang out with you. I just don't want you involved with anything. The only thing I'm gonna tell you is that Toman, more importantly Mikey, might not trust in a few weeks. So if things go south remind them that I'm always on Toman's side." Baji sighed.

"Please don't start talking in Morse code. I don't feel like solving a mystery." I complained.

"Ok ok," Baji put a hand over my mouth. "I know you probably had lunch at school, so you wanna just grab some snacks and chill?"

"Sure," I continued leaving the junkyard. "I hope you know that your paying though."

"What? Why do I have to pay!?" Baji asked.

"Isn't it obvious. You made me come out here, blew up a car without giving me a heads up, and came up with the idea." I crossed my arms with a smirk.

"Nah, let's play rock, paper, scissors." He suggested, putting his hands into the rock motion.

"Ummm... let me think." I said, pausing for a quick moment. "No."

He frowned. I ignored him and pulled him by his shirt to a corner store. I grabbed some hot chips, candy, and juice. He grabbed a bunch of sour candy and a sprite.

We both walked to the front counter to pay. I put my stuff up there and took a step back, so Baji could had over the money. After he paid for our stuff, we left the store.

Walking around without a destination, talking about gangs and other random stuff. He's still the same. I'm just glad we got snacks so he wouldn't punch a random guy.

"Ohhhh, so that's why he's Mikey. That's so sweet of him. Edward is such a basic Caucasian name tho. No offense." I responded to Baji. He told me how him and Mikey got "American names," to make his sister feel more at home.

"Yeah, Emma's eyes lit up and she finally started acting more comfortable around everyone." Baji told me.

"I wanna meet this Emma girl and Mikey's other siblings. Mikey hasn't really talked about me meeting them." I explained to Baji.

"Well, you'll have to ask your boyfriend to set up a date for you guys to meet." Baji shrugged and threw his stuff in the trash.

"He's not my boyfriend yet. He hasn't even taken me out to dinner." I rolled my eyes.

"Then why would invite his 'not girlfriend' to meet his family? Plus wasn't a dessert beach walk already good enough for you." Baji gawked at me.

"I'm not gonna make this easy for him. I wanna see how far he'll go for me." I smirked.

"Yeah and you gon be lookin real dumb when he lose interest." Baji teased.

"Shut up," I playfully pushed him. He let out a laugh.

"So, who's the new dude you been hanging with. Kazutora's replacement?" I asked.

"No, never. Chifuyu is a smart and decent fighter, so I keep him around. I'm not gonna lie though, we are pretty close." Baji sighed out.

"Awww, you got a lil boyfriend." I gasped.

"Y/n, I'm this close to hitting you and I've never hit a female." Baji glared at me.

"Damn nigga. You scary like for real, for real... imma tell Mikey." I said and took off running.

He ran after me, trying to silence me. We ran all the way to the park. I sat on bench, trying to catch my breath. Baji got distracted by something and walked away.

I noticed two dudes around my age, standing up and talking to each other. They looked shady as hell. One was tan with glasses and the other was tall with a patch of blonde hair in the front. What is up with all these boys and dying they hair.

I looked down at my phone to the sight of a notification. Mikey sent a text, asking if I was done hanging with Baji. I looked around to see where he even went. Of course, he was no where to be seen.

Me: yeah
Me: I'm at the park, u finna come get me??

Manjiro❤️: yeah, I'll be there in a few

I saw a vending machine and put in enough money to get a water bottle. All that running was a real pain in the ass, but it was a good mini workout.

I turned around after taking a few sips. I went to sit back down, but I noticed the tan boy looking over at me. His stare was one that was kinda shocked or mesmerize. Either way it made me uncomfortable.

'Baji ass left me here with these weird people. I should beat his ass.' I thought to myself and tried to put distance between me and the boys, at least until Mikey came.

It wasn't even a long wait before I heard the sound of Mikey's motorcycle. It gained the attention of both boys. Once Mikey came into view I ran over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, mines around his neck.

"So what you wanna do?" He asked me.

"Doesn't really matter to me. Baji just left and those boys made me uncomfortable." I shivered.

"Who?" Mikey perked up, interested.

"They right over-" I turned to point out to the boys were standing, but they were gone. "We'll never mind then." I mumbled.

"It's ok, let's just go. I kinda wanna introduce to someone else important to me." Mikey said.

I just stood there and stared at him. He glanced at me confused. I cleared my throat.

"What?" He asked.

"I wanna drive." I said.

He raised his eyebrow, "you know how to drive a motorcycle?"

"Of course I do. What, you think I can't because I'm a girl or something. Nigga I'll beat yo ass." I glared.

"How are you gonna drive if you don't know where we're going?" He questioned, smirking at me.

"Well first, you can quit being a dumbass and just tell me, but since you wanna be stingy and I wanna meet this person I'll just let you drive." I huffed, getting on behind him.

He chuckled and started to drive to our unknown destination.

•••

If you don't know who Izana is the next chapter is gonna mention him, so spoiler warning? See y'all later... bye loves ❤️