#15

Your POV

Chifuyu ran up at me, swinging his leg at my face. I put up my arms to block his kick, but it still managed to push me back. I barley had a chance to catch my breath before he started to run my way again. As he charged at me, I did a front flip, using his shoulders as a leverage to go higher into the sky. I landed behind and swept my leg under his, knocking him down.

He looked shocked up at the sky as he had the breathe knocked out of him. I giggled in victory at his defeated face.

"You good?" I put a hand out to help him up.

He took my hand. "Yeah, your getting better."

"Hell yeah." I did a lil dance as Chifuyu laughed at me.

Me and Chifuyu were sparing with each other. Now that I'm apart of the 1st division, Baji thought it would be a good idea for me to freshen up on my fighting skills or something like that.

It was Baji's idea, but he's nowhere to be found. So me and Chifuyu are practicing in my front yard. He was showing me different ways to stay on the defensive.

"You wanna take a break?" I asked him.

"If you want. Can I get a water bottle?" He asked.

"Yeah, come inside though." I motioned him towards the door, but he hesitated.

"Wait, but don't you have like two older brothers? I'm not sure if I should-" I cut him off.

"Boy please," I rolled my eyes. "Come get this water and stop acting like a lil bitch. Plus they not even home."

He deadpanned, "I can see why you and Baji are friends."

"Mhm." I walked into the house with Chifuyu, getting hit with air conditioning.

"It feels good to get out the heat." Chifuyu sighed out.

"Hit the spot for real." I led him to the kitchen. I went through the fridge and grabbed two water bottles along with some watermelon that was sliced up in a container.

I put it on the island in the middle of the room. I leaned against it, chugging water and then reaching for a melon slice. Chifuyu sat at one of chairs in front of me. We cooled off in the kitchen as he told me about some of Toman's biggest fights.

In the middle of one of his stories, my phones started to ring. I picked it up to see an unknown called. Usually I wouldn't answer, but for all I know this could be somebody from Toman that just somehow managed to get my number.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, Y/n. This Mitsuya." See what I mean.

"Yeah, wassup." I put the phone on speaker and took another watermelon slice.

"I finished your uniform. I would just give it to you at the next Toman meeting, but I wanna make sure it fits." He spoke.

"So, you want me to come get it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's at my house. I'll text you the address, but you might wanna hurry to get it." He warned.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I put my sisters to sleep and unless you wanna answer a bunch of awkward questions, you should get here before they wake up." He informed me.

"Ok, I got Chifuyu with me. Cool if he come?" I asked for permission.

"Yeah, actually. Chifuyu should know my address, so I don't have to send it."

"You know it?" I asked, looking up to him.