#3

•••

Your POV

That feeling of me forgetting something faded away. I finally remembered about Mikey and everything he told me. I took what Hinata told me and some stuff that Mikey said to make connections.

Hinata told me that Toman leader and co-commander would randomly pop up. Mikey told me that if I dated him, I would be involved in gang affairs. So if 1+1 is 2 and 2+2 is 4, then that mean Mikey a gang leader.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even the boys approach us. Not until Hina tapped my shoulder again. I looked over to her and then over to Mikey.

"Hey Y/n," he said with his bright smile and a wave.

"Are you a gang leader, Mikey?" I asked him.

"Who told you that?" He asked with a small smirk.

"I figured it out." I rolled my eyes as he talked. I noticed Takemichi and Hina head to the cafeteria, while Draken leaned against a wall.

"I was gonna tell you later on our date, but-" I cut him off.

"Who goin on a date?" I asked.

"Me and you, of course." Mikey said, putting an arm over my shoulder.

"The last guy that put his arm over me got his ass beat." I warned him.

"But you didn't like the last guy." He teased.

"Oh? And for some reason I like you." I played along.

"Yep, I gave you a week to think it over." Mikey said, sending a signal to Draken with his eyes. I saw Draken go into my classroom and come back out with my backpack.

"Why you got my stuff?" I asked him.

"We're leaving." Draken answered, handing me my stuff.

"I can't just leave like this. Huey would beat my ass and stop paying my phone bill." I mumbled the last part.

"Just for today, next time it'll be after school." Mikey negotiated with me.

"Fine, but if they asked why I left early, imma say I was kidnapped." I teased.

Draken let out a small chuckle, "that's fair."

•••

Me, Mikey, and Draken were outside now. We walked down the street and around a corner. They led me a little farther until we came up to two motorcycles. I walked up to them and circled them both. I checked the leather, Brand, and set up on both.

"So it is a Honda CB250T. I had a couple of friends that tried to steal one of these before. This one must be a Kawasaki Zephyr 400. I prefer the CB250T, but the Kawasaki Zephyr isn't a bad choice." I concluded.

Mikey and Draken shot each other a short look of shock and were both impressed by my knowledge. Mikey seemed to be a bit proud about it.

Draken hopped on the Kawasaki Zephyr and turned it on, after I back out the way. "Why did they try to steal it?"

"It's complicated." I sighed out and Draken nodded at me.

"I'll see you at tonight's meeting, Mikey." Draken said, before driving off.

"So where exactly is this date gonna be?" I asked.

"I was thinking a nice bike ride and maybe some food. It the least I can do, since I pulled you from lunch." Mikey suggested.

"Ight, let's go then." I agreed, getting on Mikey's bike and sliding back so he could get in front of me. Then I grabbed the helmet on the side, placing it on my head.