#16

Years later

•••

Your pov

I walked straight through the double doors, ignoring everyone who tried to talk to me. As I tried to make way to the private elevator, a security guard had the audacity to try to stop. I wasn't in the mood to deal with him.

I held up my high heel and stomped on his foot, digging into it. Causing him to wince and let out a weep. I removed my heel and he went to reach for his foot, but my fist connected to his face before he had a chance. His body feel onto the floor, unconscious.

I proceeded to head into the private elevator. An elevator that is only to be use by higher ups with a certain clearance card. I pulled a master card from out of my designer purse and scanned it. The elevator started and on the ride up, I readjusted my smooth black dress and layered on some lip gloss.

The elevator opened to reveal a hallway with a big room at the end. I slowly made my way down the hall, entering a different mindset. I put my hand on the handle, but something stopped me from opening the door. That sexy deep voice, echoing through my head.

"Be careful, baby. These men are dangerous. Get the flash drive and-" The voice said.

I put my other hand up to my earpiece, "I know, Manjiro. Get the flash drive and get out."

He let out a throaty chuckle. "40 minutes or I send Sanzu in."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. There was a large meeting room. A giant table in the middle with about 12 men sitting around it. Different types of guns and bullets hung up on one wall, a tv with bookshelves on either side on another, a plain beige wall, and the last wall was all window, with a great view of the city below.

One of the men stood as I entered. "Ahh, gentlemen. Meet my little bunny, Y/n." He introduced me.

This man was the head of a gang that was trying over throw Toman. He was your target. You "accidentally" bumped into him at a club's vip room.  His name was Izuku Midoriya and his was an underground god.

Your task was to get close enough to him, so that you could steal an important flash drive that would get his whole gang investigated and shut down. The flash drive contained information about illegal imports of stolen goods. Along with contacts of people that grow and distribute drugs.

"Hiiii~ Izuku." I walked over to him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

He sat back down in his chair, pulling me down into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, both my legs hanging off the side of his. The men at the table seemed to just ignore me as if I wasn't the first eye candy Izuku brought to a meeting. They just continue to talk business.

I, on the other hand, started to rub on Izuku. I placed a hand on his chest and started to feel up on his muscles through his shirt. I felt his breathing hitch. Then he glanced down at me, but I avoided eye contact. His hands made their way to my thighs. He rubbed them gently, but with a bit of force.

I just ignore him and stopped myself from rolling my eyes. I'm only feeling him up because that's where the flash drive is. He wears it on a chain and keeps it under his shirt. I learned that when I "accidentally" wasted a margarita on him.

As my hand went a little farther up on him, I started to feel what I assume is the drive. I let out a sigh and repositioned myself on him. I brought myself up to ear, hand on the drive and whispered.

"Izuku, I can't control myself anymore." I slowly slid the flash drive up his chest. "When is this meeting over?" It reached the top of his shirt as I lightly bit his ear. He squeezed my thigh to where I could feel his rings. I lightly moaned in ear as I reached behind his neck and unattached his necklace, slowly pulling it off.