Pilot

~Pilot~

Security
1. the state of being free from danger or threat.

-
The floor underneath my feet felt like ice. It was one of the coldest day of the year, but the winter snow was mesmerizing this time of of the season.

I put my long hair into a messy bun. Proving a bit difficult considering it went to my hips. Pulling out a few strands of my white hair, I decided I looked decent for the day.

After putting on my ravenclaw uniform, I straightened my tie, and walked out into the hogwarts long empty hallways. Usually I would've woken up a while ago, but the nightmares make it difficult sometimes.

Quickly I made my way to breakfast, taking long strides to get there faster. Finally making my way to the large opened doors the conversations amongst the houses started filling my ears.

When I walked into the great hall a few of the students looked over at me. Ignoring them I walk over to my house table and sat at the end by myself. I don't care much for people or friends. Being the way I am.

As I sit down Pansey Parkinson walks in glaring at me for a moment, but I give her little to no attention and look around with a bored look. Quickly I caught Professor Snape giving me a worried glance. He must could tell I had a bad night.

❄️❄️❄️

After charms class I started making my way to herbology. On the way to class I passed a slytherin boy named Ace who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Hey Prince! Me and my friends are wondering if you'd like us to take you to Paris!"

(Paris is a s*x position btw)

I ignored him and kept walking. I got use to it but it wasn't that simple. As I kept my head straight ignoring him I caught Snape giving him a dirty look, which shut him up real quick. Ace and his friends stopped what they were doing and quickly scurried off into the crowded hallway.

I gave Snape a quick smile and he continued walking to a random place in the school.

Snape was always so kind to me. Of course he didn't make it obvious but it wasn't like I was popular. No one was in my business or worried about me because I ignored everyone. The only people worried were the students who's significant others looked my way.

Which didn't bother me because they weren't worth my attention.

❄️❄️❄️

Herbology is easy. Professor Sprout makes everything easy to understand. As long as you're not a moron. She is a very respectable teacher.

"Take the next few minutes to write an essay over what you learned today with crying wolfsbane."

I hated that plant. It looks very similar to mint leaves but it constantly drips sugary water that attracts bugs during the spring.

"Y/n I trust you're going to put your thoughts on paper instead on staring off?" Professor sprout stated as she walked by. Earning a few snickers from a small group of girls in the back.

"Yes ma'am. Sorry." I mumbled so only she'd hear.

After finishing my essay I put it on her desk. The returned to my stuff and put them in my shoulder bag before being dismissed.

The day went on quickly and then I made it to my last class. Potions. I loved this class. It was my safe place. It was what I remember as the only place I feel protected.

I took a seat right up front on in the left corner and quickly noticed a couple vials with a clear liquid that smelled like cinnamon and peppermint. I'm willing to bet we're making baneberry potion.