Diagon Alley

~Diagon Alley~

~
A few days after I returned it was Sunday morning.

I hadn't left Severus' flat since I've been back. I was resting and taking it easy.

I would get food from his kitchen. I had almost put all the weight back on from when I lost it at the Malfoy manor when Voldemort took me.

This meant my baby bump was a bit bigger. Still, if I was smart about it, I could easily cover it up.

Today I woke up and decided to go to breakfast. Severus had left a few minutes ago to plan his lesson. He would be done a little after lunch.

I put on a light purple hoodie with a white Jean jacket over it, then white pants, and light purple sneakers that were the same color as my hoodie (similar to Nike if it helps visualize).

Finally put the hair, on top of my head, in two buns. Leaving the sides down.

A quick look in the mirror proved that my bump was well hidden.

I left the apartment and walked down the hallways. The students who were standing, or walking, in the hall whispered as I walked by. Dumbledore was sure not to let the story out about what happened, but it didn't stop students from gossiping about why I had been gone so long.

"I think she ran away because she wanted attention." Pansy Parkinson. Didn't she learn the first time. Hard headed bitch.

I tried to ignore her as I walked by.

"Come here y/n. Come tell us where you've been." She grabbed my sleeve and yanked me over to her little group. "Everyone is saying you ran away with some guy, or got in trouble with the ministry. So tell us what really happened."

I rolled my eyes and went to walk away, but she grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back.

I shoved her to the ground.

"Lay off. Didn't you learn the first time? Or do I need to remind you?" My words came out in almost a growl. I locked eyes with her and something changed. Like me looking at her reminded her of when she tried to jump me in the girls bathroom.

I scoffed and walked away.

Finally I made it to the Great Hall. Lily was already sitting down in the seat next to where I always sit.

"Heyyyy. Cute outfit."

"Thank you." I took a seat and got some food.

"So how you feelin? Thanks for healing me up by the way."

"No problem. I'm good. Been try to gain the weight back and it's making my bump bigger." I smiled at her. I get so excited to talking about the babies.

"What are you gonna do when you're clearly showing and can't hide it anymore?" My face dropped a bit. I knew it was a valid thought.

"I don't know actually. I have less than five months before I give birth. That's before school let's out for summer. So I can't hide it at least until school lets out."

"Dude idk what you're gonna do. Maybe there's a spell or potion of something to hid it longer."

"I don't think that's a thing." I smiled while putting a bite in my mouth.

"There's Draco." I looked up to see him walk to his table with his head down. "For obvious reasons doesn't come around anymore. I don't think he wants the life his father is forcing on him. He looks so miserable."

"Yea. Maybe he needs someone to push him. So he'll get out of there before they give him the mark. The thing is though, he knows I'm pregnant. Word hasn't gotten out so he must be keeping it a secret."