Lost and Found

~Lost and Found~

~
Another week had passed. I was now 4 months along. Sixteen weeks. My belly was noticeably bigger. They were both the size of pears. So I was definitely showing.

I laid in bed most of the time unless I was retrieved to spend time with Voldemort. Nothing had really happened. They haven't hurt me again since. Especially since they knew I was pregnant.

My hair was always blue now. I wasn't happy anymore. I was starting to give up on hope.

A good note was that Narcissa was starting to take a liking to me. She visited almost every other day. She brought me food and clothes.

"Good morning y/n." She came in with a plate of food.

I gladly accepted it and she sat on the bed a couple feet away from me.

"How did you sleep?" She talked while she filed her nails. She was very beautiful with good style.

"Fine. And you?" I asked between bites of food

"Good. Out of curiosity, why is Lily enough to make you stay here without fighting us?"

"It's not that. I know if I leave she'll die. Along with whoever else my father thinks will make me surrender. That's no way to raise my family. I don't want anyone else getting hurt."

She nodded her head looking off accepting my answer. She had a small pile of clothes in her lap which she placed on the bed.

She left the room with a 'goodbye.' Leaving me to finish my breakfast. Which I did quickly.

Other than her I didn't really have visitors aside from the house elves.

I changed into the clothes she handed me. Which was a very large black sweater that was to be worn as a dress, a pair of shorts the sweater easily covered up, and she also brought me a few hair ties. I decided I'd put my hair up later.

The only shoes I had were the boots I had when I was brought here.

...

All the sudden Bellatrix charged in. Clearly mad. She came up to me slapped me hard across the face. A ring she had started wearing cut my cheek bone a bit.

"You bitch! You thought we wouldn't know?!" She grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of my head and pointed her wand at my neck. "You will pay for this."

She let go and slammed the door behind her.

I was so confused. I didn't know what she was talking about. She's crazy so I didn't think to much into it.

The odd thing was...no one visited me for a while. I didn't even hear talking outside of my room ever.

For the next five days it was silent. Narcissa stopped visiting and even the house elves stopped visiting.

I was starving.

So today I decided to get brave and try the door...it was unlocked. They must put a lot of trust that I wouldn't try to leave.

I quietly walked down a hall. Listening hard to make sure no one was coming.

I went around a couple corners and still no one.

I heard one of the elves coming. It's gentle footsteps were barely audible.

I sprinted back to my room and quietly closed the door and sat in the window seat. The window had bars on it but I could still see out of it.

Moments later a little house elf walked in with a tray full of food. She set it down without a word and rushed out of the room. Like she was scared to talk to me or me talk to her. Weird.