❤️💙?

I woke up in the morning to the baby's crying.

Draco is in class and Severus is working right now so it's just me.

I got up and grabbed them then went to the living room to feed them while watching tv.

I feel completely rested after what happened yesterday. That was insane.

I changed their diapers and put cute little outfits on them. Then started breakfast for myself; avocado toast, sausage, and orange juice.

The girls were doing supervised tummy time on the floor.

My little fox came over and the girls stared laughing when she played with one of her toys. I smiled at the cute interaction as I took a bite of my food.

After a couple more hours I laid them down for a nap and went and took one myself on the couch with the tv playing.

🌸🌸🌸

Before long Severus stopped by during lunch.

We got to talking as Adira and Royal slept peacefully. That's when a very pacifist thought went through my head.

Severus noticed the way my face tightened in thought.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm late." I thought allowed staring down into nothing in particular.

He was confused for a moment before he understood.

"I'm gonna go to madam Pomfrey real quick before we jump to conclusions. I'll be back before lunch hour ends." I said in a slightly worried tone leaving him with the girls.

I sped walked through the halls. I was focused on only one thing.

Could this be true? Could I really be pregnant again?

🌸🌸🌸

I made it to her and she was thankfully the only one here.

"Is everything ok y/n?" She noticed the weird look on my face.

"Can you check and see if I'm pregnant?" I said bluntly.

She look shocked them nodded.

I sat down and she grabbed her wand.

"White sparkles mean yes, nothing means no."

She waved her wand around a bit and sure enough white sparkled came out. They wisped around me and my eyes went wide. I put my head down in my hands.

"For fucks sake." I mumbled. "Thank you. Now to tell the father." I hugged out standing up and walking away. Not really wanting to hold a conversation with her right now.

I stepped inside our place to see him playing with the girls. Tickling their bellies.

Once he noticed me he stopped what he was doing and stood up.

"So.......?" He urged for me to tell him.

"Congratulations. You're going to be a father to three." I pursed my lips into a thin line waiting for his response.

He smiled and came to me immediately with a kiss.

"Round two. You ready?" I jested to him.

"Always." He smiled softly.

"Now go. You're meant to be teaching soon." I smiled and nudged him out the door.

He smiled and left.

I huffed tossing my head back. Adira made some loud baby noises.

"You girls ready to be big sisters?" I walked over to them lying on a blanket on the floor.