Way Past Friends...🍋

~Way Past Friends...🍋~

~
Half an hour passes by and you wake up from a small nap. Since you had never been in Snape's place you decide to have a look around. His bedroom is huge with a king sized bed, grey sheets, and plenty of pillows. He has a huge grey, black, and white shaggy rug. On his dark oak dresser he has a few random things but what sticks out is a green glass rose sitting in a clear glass small vase. There are a couple slytherin rings in a little ceramic bowl. I picked one up and put it on my pointer finger. Then getting distracted I went into the living room that was attached to a small kitchen. He had a huge book shelf with books of all genres. Even love and romance.

Maybe he's a hopeless romantic. I bet he would do cute romantic things for a girl he fancies. Even the thought of that brought butterflies. I wish he fancied me. I can imagine all the little scenes in my head of us together.

I'm trying not to catch feelings because Im willing to bet he just looks at me as a daughter. So that hurts my pride a bit.

I continue looking around before ultimately going to the bedroom again. I look through a couple drawers and find pair of sweatpants. The thought of the Severus Snape wearing sweatpants and a sweater slightly amuses me.

I decided to put the sweatpants on hoping he wouldn't mind. They were a bit big but I just tie the strings and find a t-shirt. His wardrobe is pristine but has a couple casual things. I really just can't see Snape in a casual outfit. The only thing I can think of him wearing to bed is his usual Professor clothes. The thought of that is highly amusing.

I get bored again and get back into bed falling asleep quickly.

❄️❄️❄️

I heard the door open and shut which woke me up a bit. When I open my eyes I see Severus taking of his cape.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I see you found some different clothes." He gives you an amused look.

"Oops."

"My ring too." He glanced at my finger. Crap. I forgot to take it off.

"Oh I'm sorry. I forgot to take it off. Here." I reach to take it off before being interrupted by Snape.

"Keep it. I have others. Especially since we all know slytherin is the best house." He has a snarky tone referring to me being in Ravenclaw.

"I think slytherin is the better house too. I know for a fact that sorting hat put me in ravenclaw hoping I'd be more like my mother." I rolled my eyes and let my back hit the soft bed.

"What's wrong with your dad." Fuck. I wouldn't have said anything if I'd have thought about him asking me that.

"He's a bad person. That's all." He gave me a questioning look but saw the uneasiness in my eyes so left it alone.

"So about earlier..... I did a spell on Ace and Pansy to make whoever looks upon them disgusted. It'll ware off tonight though."

"Mhmm and how do you know a spell like that? We don't teacher that at hogwarts."

"My mother's spell books." I smile devilishly at him with a satisfied look. "Also I'll give your clothes back once I have mine back."

"Or I can just take them now." I jerked my head up at his words only to see him shut the door as he entered the bathroom.

Sly bastard. Part of me wanted to take everything off and hand it to him to be a smart ass. But I don't know how he'd feel about it. He may not have meant it in the way it sounded.

"Maybe I'll just hand it to you right now you bastard." I mumbled it but I was so distracted by my thoughts I didn't realize he was out of the bathroom in different clothes.