Woman in Power

~Woman in Power~

~
I make it to the Malfoy Manor and shattered the huge door into a million little pieces.

I stormed past the elves destroying anything in my way. That's when the couple came out. I'll never know how they avoided sentencing to Azkaban but that isn't my problem.

"What are you doing here?" Narcissus spoke sternly. Looking at the damage behind me.

"Where is he?" I grumbled.

"I don't know who you're talking about." Lucius held his head high.

"Don't play dumb!" I shouted and my magic wrapped around his throat hindering his ability to breathe.

"Up stairs! Please just leave him be." Narcissus sounded desperate. Afraid I'd hurt her husband.

I tossed him aside and ran as fast as I could upstairs. I was quickly out of breath. My lungs were on fire. I had to see him though. I had to find him.

I destroyed door after door. I would tear this mansion down to the ground if I had too.

Room after room. All of them were empty. The whole house was so empty and lonely.

He isn't here! The carpet around me erupted in blue flames. I had been through every room up here and no Severus.

I stormed back downstairs. The couple was gone. They had fled. Still I knew Severus was somewhere here.

I did the spell on the ring again. The only difference was this time the ring is vibrating.

I slowly turned in place. Once the buzzing got strong I went in the direction it was leading me.

It lead me to the lowest floor. Under ground rooms.

I went to every room screaming his name. My lungs and throat were begging me to give up. I used my magic to make the pain stay away. I kept on with my search.

The ring was buzzing so loud and fast I had to drop it. I picked it up once it stopped and put it back on my finger.

I busted the last door and finally found him.

My heart broke at the sight. He was chained the ground wounds all over him.

I ran to him and he looked at me like he didn't believe I was actually there.

"It's me my love. I'm here." I was on my knees holding his face to look at me.

"Y/n?" He breathed out into the air.

Realization hit his eyes and he lunged coward kissing me harshly. Pulling against the chains.

During our kiss I reached down and made the steel chains crumble. His hands went to my cheeks. I pulled back and rested my forehead on his.

"I found you." I breathed out and began to heal him. The tiredness would be up to him solve with some sleep but I could help with the wounds. "There. Good as new."

He took a long look at me. Then my belly.

"Oh wow." He smiled and out his hands on my belly.

"I know. I just woke up. It's all new to me too." I smiled.

"Wait. What do you mean 'just woke up'?" His full focus was on me now.

"I went to hogwarts. I wanted to see what was going on. My mom appeared to me. She helped me with a spell..........that brought back the dead from the war. It was too much though. I've been out for almost two months. I only just woke up. I came looking for you once I learned you were still gone."