Instincts

~Instincts~

~
Severus and I were currently in the Hospital wing for the ultrasound. She wanted to wait a few days after I returned to make sure the babies were definitely good.

We saw the babies again but I'll never get used to seeing them. I loved being pregnant honestly.

"I have baby fever." Severus looked down at me with a bored look because of my comment.

"You're already pregnant."

"I know." I huffed and cleaned my stomach off.

Once I sat up I looked at my decent sized baby bump. I smiled and pointed at it.

"Sexiest pregnant woman I know." I smiled and kissed him.

Then I pulled away looking confused for a second.

"What's wrong?"

I didn't say anything I just breathed out a light laugh.

"I can feel them move more now. Here you might can feel it." I put his hand on my stomach and we stayed still for a second. "Now. Do you feel it?"

"Just barely but yea a little." He smiled really big and pulled me into a kiss. "I want to feel it again."

I giggled and poked my stomach to get them to move. Then put his hand where they were moving.

Just then Draco Malfoy walked in. I looked at him and my face immediately hardened.

"They're his!?" He whisper yell walking towards me.

"Keep your mouth shut or I swear I'll ruin your life. Your family won't even live in peace." I was determined to protect my babies now. No one would come near them.

"I wasn't gonna tell anyone. I wanted to say I feel really bad about what happened. I know sorry doesn't fix it but I am-"

"Just go." I slightly whispered. Tears stinging my eyes.

"Wha-"

"Go!" I glared at him.

He put his head down and quickly left.

Severus looked at me and pulled me into his lap. I let it out. I started bawling. The mixture of hormones and memories didn't go well together.

He just reminded me that I couldn't protect my best friend. I barely managed to keep my babies safe this whole time. What if they'd have killed them when they made me pass out?

Draco brought all the memories back. Him talking to me made me want to immediately go after Voldemort. It was too late for that now. I couldn't live with myself if I lost my girls.

"You never told me what happened while you were there. I'm here whenever you're ready to tell me. Ok?" I nodded my head then lifted my head off his shoulder.

I cleaned my tears off, with the help of sev.

"I couldn't do anything. They would've killed Lily if I went up against them. So I couldn't do anything. Lily told them I was pregnant so they wouldn't hurt me. They didn't believe me at first. So they made me pass out. My body looked asleep but my conscious was awake. I stayed like that for five weeks." I stared at his chest remembering everything that happened. "I finally woke up. My bump was bigger. I didn't get to watch it grow. They kept me there for two more weeks before I heard Lily was gone. The last five days I was there no one came to visit me. I was starving. An elf brought me food two hours before I left. When I got back I found you. I put the weight back on. We have two perfect healthy babies. I don't want them to get hurt. We're always in danger. Because of him."