Weakened

~Weakened~

~
We shared and looked and went back to watch what was happening in the Dark forest.

The fire started getting huge. Taking over a majority of trees. It hadn't gotten too big yet but was still very much so a threat as it slowly got bigger. Something was moving in the air around the flame. It was too far to tell exactly what but right then a loud scream came from the fire. With the distance it barely made it to our ears but it did make it.

"Go get Dumbledore. Now!" She ran off to find him while I ran through the castle trying to get out the doors.

I knows it's more death eaters. Voldemort was surely after something....or someone.

I made it out the door and pulled my heels off leaving them on the steps. I kept running and let my coat fall off my arms.

Then I booked it to the direction of the fire. My lungs were burning but I kept going. I made sure to slightly charm my anklet to keep my energy and health up. I knew I was perfectly safe. And if I was safe so were the twins.

After a long time of running I made it to the fire. A group of Death eaters were on the ground making the fire bigger. In the air were huge bird like creatures circling something.

I hid behind a tree to see what they were circling......a woman. She was trapped in a tree trying to stay away from the flames.

I took a deep breath and stepped out. That's when they all looked at me.

They stopped what they were doing and started to approach me.

"Lord Voldemort didn't appreciate what you did."

"So he sent more of you to be left at my mercy?"

I took a step toward. They had stopped about 15 feet away from me.

"We've come with a message from him. You come with us and the attacks stop. If you don't then we have orders to kidnap or kill Lily. Whichever comes first."

I glared at them. 

"And if I just kill you?"

"There's more that will replace us. We're stronger than you think." The women had a smirk on her face as she thought she'd won.

"I doubt that. What does he want from me?"

"You're his daughter. He just wants you home. He's willing to forgive you but forgiveness only lasts so long."

"Hmmm. No thank you." I blasted her with wind and knocked her into a charred tree.

There were 12 others. I'm glad I memorized all of my mothers grimoires.

I sent a spell, that makes your vision loopy and discolored, at one. He couldn't focus his eyes on anything and tripped around like he was very dizzy.

Two shot unforgivable spells at me but I ducked and they hit the ground behind me. I sent a spell at them that would make billywigs attack them. They stung at any body part they could and they went flying in the air laughing hysterically.

Four others ran towards me but I sent a simple barrier at them which pushed them and trapped them on the ground.

5 left.

One caught me off guard and hit me with a spell that formed chains around me. They started walking towards me but I caused my skin to heat up and broke the chains.

My hair and eyes went black along with my veins. My eyes started to drool a black substance. This scared the death eaters and they went to run away.