Allergies

~Allergies~

~
The next day I left my hair down but put a hair tie on my wrists just in case.

After gathering my things I walked out the Ravenclaw dorms and made my way through the halls to breakfast. Since I had woken up at my usual time, there were still plenty of people in the hallways. Some having conversations amongst their friends standing in the hall.

And that's when I seen my first victim, Pansy Parkinson. She was screaming at a group of people because they basically said she looked ugly today.

I looked at the ground as I walked by but smiled to myself.

"You did this. Didn't you? You bitch!" She yelled and shoved my shoulder hard causing me to slam into the ground.

Without thinking I lunged at her with my full weight. She fell the the ground with me on top of her but before anything could continue further I felt arms yank me off of her. I went flying back a couple feet before landing on my feet next the this person. Only to find out it was the man himself, Severus Snape.

"Come with me, both of you, now." He stated in a stern voice.

Obviously we both followed him to an empty class room.

"Professor it's her fault you should punish her not me!" Pansy's annoying voice rang out making me slightly cringe.

"My ass! You pushed me first and I didn't even do anything!" I defended but knew Severus would take my side anyways.

"I know you cast some kind of spell on me! I know you did!"

"I didn't! But if you want me to I definitely could you little prick." I lied very convincingly.

"Enough." Snape ended up saying before we started fighting again. "How do you know Ms. Prince cursed you?"

"She's always been a bitch to me. She's the only person who would!" She slightly yelled.

"Please. I think that you overestimate the amount of people who like you."

"5 points from both of your houses. Be glad I don't give you detention. I don't expect any more petty fights between you two today." He gave her a death glare and gave me a half assed 'I'm proud of you' glare.

"Dismissed." Pansy walking away first.

"You did didn't you?" Snape asked after Pansy was gone.

"Oh definitely not" I said sarcastically before smiling and walking out. I put on a pretend glare to look angry so that no one would be suspicious since everyone was watching after what happened with me and Pansy.

Successfully I made it to great hall and sat down for breakfast. Oddly enough though, I didn't see Pansy walk in. I'm almost 100% sure she would've said something to me despite Snape's warning, but she just kinda disappeared.

❄️❄️❄️

I didn't see her in our first class but I did see Ace as I walked to Herbology. He was pouting as he walked slowly down the halls without his friends' company. This caused another sly smile to creep on my lips for only a second.

Snape rounded the corner and glanced at me. He knew what I was up to and he knew I was lying. But I wasn't keeping it from him. I'll tell him all about it later. I know he'll think it's funny because Pansy and Ace are annoying and hard to keep in line.

❄️❄️❄️

Herbology went by very quickly and I made my way to lunch. When I walk in there's still no sign of Pansy and now even Ace was no where to be seen. They must've skipped today because of what people were saying about them. I guess my spell was pretty successful.