Trapped

~Trapped~

~
I sat next to the wall curled up in an empty hall I knew no one would come to because there wasn't anything in this hall.

I sat there for a while. Or at least it felt like a while.

After 10 minutes passed someone came up to me.

"It's ok. Come one." It was Lily's voice. I thought she hated me...

I looked up at her confused but she grabbed my hand and ran down the hall.

We got tons of looks as we ran by.

She didn't stop running until we were outside far away from school.

"Why are we out here."

"Shut up and listen." I did as she said.

I heard a creek near by. It was the whispering creek from when Hagrid showed us the Billywigs.

I walked in that direction and quickly found the creek.

I kneeled down to it looking in. Looking really close I saw small little creatures on the water.

"What's that?"

"Water fairies. I found them a while ago. This is where I like to come."

I stared into the water amazed by the little sparkly creatures whisping around in the water.

"This is amazing." I continued to stare until I heard shuffling behind me in the leaves.

I stood up to face the noise really quick.

Bellatrix was holding her wand to Lily's throat.

"I wouldn't do anything if I were you. I might just slip up and kill her by accident." She fake pouted then started laughing.

"I'll kill you."

"You won't. Unless you want her dead too. You were warned. Now. Will you come with me now?"

"I'll come with you. Just let her go." I wasn't sure I could get Bellatrix away from her before she hurt Lily. If I could get her to take me back without Lily, I could easily take them on.

"You don't make the rules my dear." Just then someone came behind me.

They aparated us into a bedroom. Clearly in the Malfoy manor.

"I'll kill you! You fucking here me!? I'll kill you all!"

I was in a locked room alone. I was prepared to blast the door.

"You won't. Because we have Lily in a separate room. How foolish. You would think to stop going into the forest. Lord Voldemort has made it clear. Don't show any mercy." The voice faded away.

I started panicking. I wanted to leave. I easily could but I don't think I could before they hurt my friend.

Friends are bloody useless. They only cause trouble.

I would play along with their game unless they became a threat to me and my girls.

I couldn't help it. I started blasting the glass vases and furniture in the room. I sent a majority of stuff flying at different walls. Then screamed at the top of my lungs.

🌸🌸🌸

Hours later, I wasn't sure how many, had passed. Nothing. No one came. No one said anything.

I was going insane. Just sitting here on the floor. With nothing to do. Nothing I could do.

"He wishes to see you now." A man opened the door waiting for me to come to him.