Caught🍋

~Caught 🍋 ~

~
Lily and I were rushing to get ready. She had slept next to me on my full sized bed. I had a hard time sleeping last night cause I wasn't used to sleeping without Severus.

So I was exhausted.

I put on my uniform, a gold Necklace with a rose colored stone, and I put my hair in a tight pony tail. I pulled a few strands, probably about 6 strand spread out, to hang beside my face. I pulled the ponytail over my shoulder to rest hanging all the way to my hips.

Once I put the black robe on I moved my hair to hang down my back again.

I put three little braids in my ponytail then twisted a gold, spiral thine and long, wire into my ponytail which held tightly and wouldn't fall out. I put two more in.

"You always have cool little jewels on

"You always have cool little jewels on. I've never seen anyone wear most of them. They're so cute!" I looked at her through the mirror as I finish binding the last one into my ponytail.

"Come sit in front of me." I scooted back and she did as I told her.

I got up so I was on my knees. I French braided the top of her hair and put in a bun. So the top was up but the sides were hanging down.

I look some little gold ring wires and bent them so I could loop them into the braid here and there.

I bent them back to lock them in and was pretty proud of my work. She has almost mid back length hair.

"Omg. I love it. It's perfect." She gushed and I smiled as I stood back up. I tossed her bag and grabbed mine.

"I'll see you at lunch!" She ran around the corner to her first period.

I walked to mine. Taking my time because I knew I wouldn't be late.

I quickly made it to Herbology and walked in. Per usual, a few people looked at me as I walked in.

I heard a few people mumbling stuff like "I love her hair."

I was naturally pretty because I look like my
Mom. Even her hair was white. Plus, I have a good sense of style.

"Get your caterpillar containers out. You need to change the leaves and mist them. Check and make sure everything still looks ok."

I did as Professor sprout instructed and when I put mine of front of me I see my caterpillar is almost done making its chrysalis already.

I raise my hand and show the Professor.

"Don't open the lid. Hopefully soon we'll have out first moth!"

I put my container back where I had gotten it from and watched a couple others change their leaves.

I'm kinda bored waiting for something to do. Without thinking about it I put my hand on my stomach. I can't believe there's two little humans in there. That's crazy. Wow. I'm officially one month today.