CLEARING YOUR DOUBTS ON THE TREATY

I noticed many of you are confused regarding the treaty signed between the Durrani’s and Raizada’s. It was difficult for me to answer each and everyone of you individually, so I decided to write this note.😌😌

The Durrani’s and Raizada’s have been enemies since ages and a lot of blood had been sacrificed at the expense of this rivalry. So, the elders of both the clans decided to end it by the old way....

To marry of the children of their heirs (this was the time when Riyaz Durrani was the Nawab) so, it was then decided that Parishay would marry Burak who was the eldest child of Zorawar Raizada, but she refused and married Murad at her own will.

So, the treaty was then passed onto the next who was Jahangir and Burak again but this time it was their children who were to marry.

Everything was going well until the day Jahangir called off his engagement with his so called gold digger betrothed and decided not to marry a stranger.

And that's where Aria comes into the picture, because the treaty could not be passed on to further generations, because basically they have considered Jahangir to be heirless because of his oath of never marrying a stranger. He is wary of them.

(Note: Zorawar Raizada have fathered two sons, Burak and Arhaan. He doesn't have any younger brother as well, just a younger sister.)

And since Aria is the blood of chote Nawab, it was suggested by bahar begum for her to marry their younger son, Arhaan (Burak is already married by now😉)

But the women of Durrani clan doesn't want her to go there knowing how shrewd that family is.

They want Jahangir to marry her and stick to the original treaty where his and Burak’s heir would marry.

No, they are not sacrificing the lives of their future grandchildren but they are looking for possibilities that Jahangir would have a son. ( I know that's kind of absurd to think that but hey! They are desperate to save their current family member who is none other than Aria.)

They are going by the saying ‘Aaj ki socho baki jo kal hoga wo dekha jaega.’

So yeah! That was all you needed to know about the treaty.

Hope you guys understood it and if you have queries, you can put the comment below.

Anddd you can ask me any question regarding other books I am writing as well. I will be glad to answer your questions 🥰🥰