ELEVEN

The chapter is not at all edited! So if you find any grammatical mistake or a spelling mistake, please ignore!😌✌️

And do comment in abundance because I have written in abundance 🥺🥺🙈🙈

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

This is my confession.
As dark as I am,
I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces,
With all of my pieces.

                           -Johnny Nguyen.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

“Leave my hand. You are hurting me.” As soon as they stepped into the parking area, Aria whimpered asking Jahangir to leave her, biting on her plump lips, stopping herself from crying out loud. She was quietly baring his cruelty not wanting to create a scene but now it was getting out of her hands. His grip was too tight for her delicate skin and it was hurting her. She was sure it would had left a faint bruise by now.

Her whimpers seemed to knock sense into Jahangir and he immediately left her hand, cursing his temper but still, it did not decreased the fire which was raging inside him, twitching to burn her, not able to forget her gullible actions back there.

“What were you doing back there ?” his voice was calm but she knew it was anything but calm. There was underlying threat in it.... The threat which could be clearly seen in his hazel green eyes asking her to speak before he loses his calm.

But she could not.... Not when she had no knowledge of his anger. “Aapka kya matlab hai ?” she wanted to know what he was talking about because as far as her memory was working, she had not done anything wrong to rile him.

(What do you mean ?)

Par inki dictionary mein jo bhi  main  karti ho wo hamesha galat hi hota hai , He is ever ready to scold me like a grumpy old man he is! Bas phatne ko ready rehte hai!

(But in his dictionary whatever I do is always wrong. He is always ready to burst at me.)

Rolling her eyes she mocked Jahangir in her mind, unaware of his cold eyes trained upon her. Watching her attitude, Jahangir equiped himself to admonish her, when his phone rang, ceasing all his attempts and answer the call.

“Kya hua Saif ? Is everything alright ?” irritation was clear on his face but there was no hint of it in his voice. He was irritated to be disturbed but he knew it might have been important otherwise his men won't have dared to disturb him for nothing.

(What happened Saif ?)

“Sir, we have a problem here. Gaadi ka tyre puncture ho gaya hai. It would take some time to fix it.... I advise you to wait till it fixes up....” His eyebrows twitched in thinking what to do when his gaze landed on Aria, who was standing beside him biting her lips as usual, looking like an innocent doe hearing him talk with full curiosity.

“No, we are leaving. Time bahut ho gaya hai and it's not safe to be out with Aria for so long.” Jahangir answered as he glared Aria from the corner of his eyes, not satisfied breaking protocols regarding his safety. It was the first time he was breaking protocols but he knew it was necessary.

(It's too late...)

Her alluring presence was forcing him to take such drastic step!

“I still advise you both to wait for us sir.”