(6. 1,2,3...)

*Inspired by Season 2 ep 10 Shouldn't have been alone

Burgess was still at the hospital in critical condition, she hadn't woken up yet and I could tell Adam was on the verge of a breakdown. He wasn't the kind of guy to express his feelings, not even to the closest of his friends but he was also the kind of guy that you could easily tell when he was upset, worried or when something was bothering him in general.

Although we all had Kim in the back of our minds and we had all taken our turns visiting her, we knew that we needed to solve this case and find out who did this to her. After finding the lead on Travis everyone was chasing after whatever other lead they could find.

Roman was working with us in this case which was causing a lot of tension between Adam and him. I knew Adam didn't actually blame Roman for what happened to Kim but he was so blinded by his worry and anger that he found no one else to take it out on other than Sean. I found myself trying to keep things sensible between them multiple times.

Adam, Jay, Sean, and I were then called to investigate a house. Jay and I took out our guns as we slowly and carefully made our way up the steps. My heart jumped when a car alarm started blaring all of sudden.

"I'll check it out," Adam told us, putting his gun away and walking to the car.

In the meantime, Jay noticed a loose step and lifted it up to reveal a trigger.

"Ruzek no!" Sean shouted as Adam was about to lift the trunk of the car.

*BOOM!*

An explosion at the top of the building made Jay, Sean, Adam and I get down and cover ourselves from the glass shards that were falling down on us. I lifted my head up and it seemed like everyone was alright except for a few small cuts here and there.

"Y/n, you ok?" Jay helped me up and brought his hands up to my cheeks to inspect my face.

"I'm fine, you?" I asked him and he nodded.

Adam ran up to me. "y/n are you alright?" I could tell he was really worried.  I only imagined what went through his mind, thinking of losing me and Kim.

"I'm ok Ruz," I reassured him.

Jay and I wiped ourselves off as Sean and Adam once more started arguing, except this time it went a little further. They started shoving each other.

"HEY HEY HEY!" I placed myself between them "STOP!" I put my hands up at them both but Adam tried charging at Sean again causing me to get pushed to the side and onto a parked car.

I huffed as the air was knocked out of me. 

Jay grabbed me so I wouldn't slide down before breaking them both apart. "Quit it! Now! This isn't helping anyone." He screamed at them both and I could tell he was really annoyed. "Look at what you did." He pointed at me with my hand on my stomach catching my breath.

"I'm sorry y/n." Adam tried to approach me but I put my hand of to stop him.

____

The investigation continued until we figured out who was behind all of this. We now knew Spencer was holding Webber's wife somewhere and we needed to figure out where fast. After finally being able to get it out of Spencer we all rolled up to the building where she was in.