(27. Angel Star)

Jay and I got to the office early, we were in the coffee room on the couch chatting waiting for everyone else to come in.

I got up to pour myself some more coffee when my phone dinged. "Can you check that?" I asked Jay since my phone was next to him.

"Sure." He picked up my phone. I started taking a sip of my coffee. "It's Spencer? He says he's in town and wants to meet up...side smirk emoji." I spit a little bit of the coffee out.

"Oh." was all that came out as I wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"Who's Spencer?" He asked smirking himself but I could tell he was a little jealous.

"My ex boyfriend." I answered him.

"Mhm, how long did you date?" He then asked.

I hesitated before answering. "3 years." I was truthful. "But it was before I became a cop, so it was a long time ago and he was a little bit of a d*ck."

"Huh..." I saw Jay taking it all in.

"I haven't actually seen him for like years, and I don't feel like it either." I grabbed my phone showing him I deleted the text.

He smiled and Hank called us to our desks. Jay and I sat down and Voight began explaining today's case. We were trying to bust a sex trafficking ring that took girls from strip clubs. They were all suspected for drug dealing.

"Alright, so y/n I want you going undercover, as Angel Star, a stripper try to catch these guys attention." Hank told me.

"Alright." I agreed with no hesitation.

"Listen we need to make sure you catch these guys eyes, so-" Hank explained.

"I understand, I'll dress accordingly." I once again nodded in agreement.

"Alright, Antonio you're going in as her boss, Mr. Morales trying to find a potential client, trying to sell her." Hank instructed Antonio.

"Copy that." Antonio answered.

"Jay, and Al." You're going high, getting a clear shot in case things go south."

"Yes sarge." They both replied.

"Kevin, Adam." You'll keep eyes down below, walk around, blend in.

"Copy." Kevin nodded.

"The rest of you will stay outside, listening in and prepared in case there's a chase." Hank finished. "Is that clear?" He finished.

"Yes." Everyone replied or nodded.

"Alright go get ready." Hank told us and we all walked off to find our outfits and get dressed.

I had to take trip to a sex shop to find an outfit and after spending way too long looking at all the options I reluctantly picked the one I thought would almost definitely attract attention.

(*Pick whichever)