(43. Booth)

*Inspired by Chicago P.D. Season 5 Ep 18 Ghosts

Today at work we were working to bust down a meth ring with the help of one of Antonio's C.Is. We had tried a bust already but the shipment ended up getting stolen and the supplier was killed during the fight. We continued the investigation only to find that one of the people involved Scott Jansen was someone Hailey knew from her undercover days.

We all knew we had to take this opportunity as a new angle in the case. After Hailey pushed and pushed Voight to let her go undercover in this case he finally gave in. Hailey was going back to her old role as Kelly.

Jay was originally going undercover with Hailey to be introduced to Booth but after we realized how on edge Booth was Hank made the decision to send me in, thinking that another female could alleviate some of the tension.

During this mission, I noticed Hailey was slowly getting more comfortable with me. It wasn't that we didn't get along, we were always nice to each other but I also knew that Hailey liked to keep to herself and I didn't want to pry.

"I think you should know things between Jansen and I didn't exactly end smoothly the last time I was undercover around him." Hailey talked to me as we made our way to Booth's location.

"Okay." I answered kindly not knowing if I should push for more information. "Can I ask what happened?" I took the risk as I continued driving.

"Uhmm, someone close to me ended up dead and well Booth and Jansen they...they roughed me up pretty good so..." She kept her eyes on the road. 

"I'm not asking to judge you or tell on you or anything but is this why you pushed so hard for Hank to let you in?" I asked her.

I saw her hesitate for a few seconds. "Yeah, I guess you could say I have some unfinished business with Jansen and Booth, I think they don't deserve their freedom." She was honest with me. "I'm surprised Halstead hasn't told you any of this" She added.

"What?" I was confused.

"He found out about what happened, he saw pictures from one of my old files and talked to my old boss, he wanted me off the case but I begged him not to talk." Hailey told me.

"Oh." I wasn't sure what to say. "Yeah Jay may be a lot of things but he listens and if you know you can put an end to this than he'll take your word for it...and I do too." I smiled.

We finally arrived to the location. The team parked close by listening in and tapping the camera's to keep an eye on us.

Hailey introduced me to Jansen, and I could tell this man's head was filled with nothing but sex. Hailey was gonna try to find some information in Booth's office so after some distractions and seduction we were able to convince Jansen to let her in.

I stayed outside making sure Booth didn't arrive and Jansen didn't grow suspicious, which wasn't hard after I unzipped my jacket slightly showing my cleavage. "So you got a thing with Kelly or...?" I giggled acting stupid althought I was completely repulsed by him.

"Nah no thing, I'm all yours baby whenever you want it." He stepped forward licking his lips. I almost broke character trying not to throw a punch at this pig.

I then saw he turned growing suspicious of how long Hailey had been gone for. As much as I hated it I knew I had to give Hailey more time. "How about right here baby?" I wrapped my arms around his neck hopping onto the table in front of him.

"y/n stop" I heard Jay's angry voice in my ear but I ignored him.

Jansen placed his hands on either side of me beginning to stroke my ass with his thumbs. He started leaning forward and I was running out of options when thankfully for me Booth walked in making him step back.