(15. I love you)

I was getting out of the hospital today, Will had prescribed me some painkillers and said I was gonna feel really sore for a while but ultimately I'd be ok if I didn't do any strenuous activities.

"Hey, Doc," I called Will before he left the room.

"I told you to call me Will." He turned and smile.

"Fine, Will thank you for your help and I also never thanked you for saving me that day in the hospital, and for saving Kelly." I had been keeping that in for a while.

"I'm a doctor that's what I do." He tried to shrug it off as nothing. Just like his brother.

"Stop it, seriously thank you," I said in a little more serious tone.

"Of course." He walked over and I got up to give him a hug.

"Hands of my girl!" We then heard Jay as we pulled out of the hug.

"Yeah yeah whatever little bro." Will patted Jay on the back causing him to groan a little in pain.

Will giggled as he walked out of the room. "I was thanking him for saving my life," I told Jay as he walked over to me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he put his arms around my waist.

"Hmm, yeah I guess that was worth a hug." He smiled. He then leaned down giving me a kiss.

"Should we get out of here? " I said grabbing my bag from my bed.

"Let's go, I brought my car out front." He told me grabbing my hand and walking with me to the exit.

Hank had given Jay and I a couple of days off work while we healed. We decided to drive to the office to see everyone before going home. We walked up to the front desk.

"Hey Mah." I got Trudy's attention at the counter.

"Hi, honey, what are you two doing here? " She walked around the counter and gave me a soft hug trying not to hurt me.

"We thought we'd come to say hi to the team, let them know we're both out of the hospital," I told her.

"Alright, be careful, and get home right after to get some rest, and you Halstead don't get too frisky," Trudy instructed us using her serious voice.

"Yes, Mah!" was all I said as Jay and I walked up the stairs. There were only a few people who knew about Jay and I but really it was no secret that we were something.

"Hey everyone!" Jay spoke as he got up the stairs.

"Jay!" I heard people say happily as I followed after him as fast as I could.

"Hold on, we got one more." He said as my head started to become visible to everyone else.

"Give me a sec guys," I said groaning a little as I lifted each leg up to get upstairs.

Adam and Mouse met me at the last steps and helped me up carrying most of my body weight. "Thanks." I laughed.

"How are you feeling?" Hank asked us as he walked out of his office.

"Much better thanks to you guys," I told them shooting everyone a look of appreciation but focusing a little bit more on Erin who was back at her desk.

Jay began chatting with the guys and I made my way over to Erin. "Hi." She greeted me with a hug.

"Hey, can we chat?" I asked her gesturing to the coffee room.

We walked over and she shut the door behind her. "What's up?" She asked me.

"I wanted to apologize for what I said the night we came back from New York, I shouldn't have said what I said and I'm glad you're back. I also wanted to thank you for coming to get Jay and I. I know we haven't always gotten along but I really appreciate it and I'm really glad you're back." I shot her a sincere smile.