(52. Bob Ruzek)

The night of the wedding Jay and I had the most amazing night together, the day had been perfect, just as we had both imagined it to be.

We had planned our honeymoon, we wanted to go to Cancun. But things were getting heavy at work and we knew we both wanted to stay and help.

Hank got a tip from a C.I about a drug mule showing up at a motel, when the team arrived they found the mule cut gutted open in the bathtub. Hank needed Hailey and I to go undercover and get Adam a way in to set a deal with the suspects.

Once again I'd be retaking my former undercover identity of Angel. Hailey and I went to get dressed in the locker room, this time I didn't have to show that much but still needed to wear something hot enough to fit in and to attract the attention of the pigs we were after.

Hailey wore a hot, tight short red dress with a large opening showing her cleavage, I opted for a mesh black dress that showed just the right amount of skin.

We went into the club, Hank had ordered me to stand back while Hailey did the talking and only to butt in if it was necessary. Things were looking good, it looked as though Hailey had things in the bag. It was hard for me to be able to maintain a good look at what was going on since multiple guys tried to approach me offering me drinks and a good time but luckily I was able to get rid of them.

"Angel, get over here." I heard Hailey call me.

"Who d'you get your hands on this time Riley?" I played along winking at the man.

He stupidly smirked and I could tell he was completely buying the whole thing. "He doesn't believe our Jake's got cash." Hailey laughed.

I laughed with her. "You kidding? D'you show him the bracelet he got you?" She nodded. "Yeah well, he gave me this too." I opened my purse showing him the wad of cash I was stashing. "And this don't even scratch the surface of what he's got." I toned done the humor letting him know I was serious."

He nodded. "Alright, I'll meet you tomorrow...only if she's there too." He winked at me.

"Don't worry, I go where she goes," I reassured him.

Hailey and I left and headed back to the team. "I thought that now that we were married this wouldn't bother me so much." Jay passed me his jacket, I wrapped it around me and he took it in his own hands to zip my jacket up. I laughed. "It bothers me way more." he admitted

"You know I only got eyes for you baby." I leaned forward to give him a kiss.

________

We now needed a plan to get into the club and get ourselves introduced to Spiro via Larry. Hailey, Adam, and I walked in, Adam with us on either side of him. We walked in confidently and in character and Larry immediately introduced us to Spiro.

He was very hesitant and suspicious, asking Adam for his driver's license which he took a picture of. "Darlin why don't you come right here?" Spiro tapped his lap for me.