04-06

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 4: Throw the marriage certificate back into the suitcase, Jiang...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 4: Throw the marriage certificate back into the suitcase, Jiang...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Throwing the marriage certificate back into the suitcase, Jiang Wanwan took out the wallet in the suitcase, which contained her ID card and a bunch of bank cards. I glanced at the date of birth on my ID card, and it was my birthday, but I was ten years younger than me.

Jiang Wanwan really smiled helplessly this time. She happened to be 23 years old when she started her own business, and now she has returned to this node with nothing.

No, it's not nothing. She now has 50 million debts and a marriage certificate like a deed of sale.

Jiang Wanwan sighed depressed, took her mobile phone back to the bedroom and sat on the bay window. After pressing the power button, the camera recognized the face and automatically unlocked. When Jiang Wanwan saw the 99 messages prompted by WeChat, she clicked in, and her portrait flashed into a ball.

Jiang Wanwan watched them one by one. Basically, it was the words of her girlfriends who were envious of the blessings. I don't know if the feelings are plastic or not. Anyway, looking at the blessings is quite sincere.

When she turned to the bottom, Jiang Wanwan saw that the name of one of the WeChat accounts was Seliya, her hand stopped, and she clicked on the portrait.

If she remembers correctly, the plastic girlfriend who introduced Jiang Wanwan to Xiao Bailian in the novel is Silia.

Opening Silia's dialog box was different from the blessings of others who were full of screens. She apologized for not attending the wedding because she was unwell, and then said that she had prepared a wedding gift for her and wanted to bring it to the door in person.

Jiang Wanwan did not reply to her. Instead, she flipped up and checked the chat records of the two previous people. Only then did she discover that this "girlfriend" had just been added as a friend last month, and the first sentence Seliya sent was: " You are the sister Wanwan who is engaged to Brother Heming, I am his sister."

Judging from the content of the chat, the original owner was quite alert at the beginning, after all, she was already engaged to Xi Heming at that time, knowing that he was an only child, there was no sister at all. But I have to say that this Silia has a very good way of trying to figure out people’s hearts. From time to time, I mentioned in the chat that I already have a boyfriend, and I often show off my affection, but I listened to her throughout the whole process, even Zhang and her boyfriend took photos. Never posted.

After the original owner put down his guard, Seliya mentioned the story of Xi Heming’s childhood and school. The original owner knew very little about Xi Heming’s affairs. Seeing that Seliya was willing to take the initiative to tell her this, she really regarded her as a good person. Soon he opened his heart and became good friends with Silia. Not only did the two often make appointments to go shopping for afternoon tea, but Jiang Wanwan also told Seliya about Xi Heming's indifference to him.

As a caring "best friend", Seliya gave her some ideas, sending chicken soup to the company, taking the initiative to give her a hug, and taking precautions against female secretaries are all her tricks. The original owner was very simple, not long after graduation, and not rich in love experience. Not only did he believe Seliya's suggestion, but he also implemented it thoroughly.

Jiang Wanwan sighed when she saw this and covered her forehead. The original owner was really a solid-eyed child, just like Xi Heming's sex. She was so cold that she hated the woman who took the initiative to hug him. These routines go to him. For personal use, it is strange that he can have a good impression of the original owner.