58-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 58: Jiang Wanwan's face seemed to be burned by fire...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 58: Jiang Wanwan's face seemed to be burned by fire...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Wanwan's face turned red in an instant like it was burned by fire. She bluffed and glared at Xi Heming: "Shut up, don't talk."

Xi Heming smiled and looked at her: "You look so terrible."

Jiang Wanwan felt that her face became hot now, as if her hair had turned red. She stretched out her hand and snatched the empty cup in Xi Heming's hand, and ran out of the living room a few steps. She was relieved until she came to the empty western kitchen.

She walked to the cupboard, just about to put the cup in the dishwasher, and when she looked up, she saw her face reflected on the cupboard that looked like a mirror. In the mirror, my hair was a bit messy, and my cheeks were flushing, as if I had just done something ulterior.

Jiang Wanwan looked at her appearance and felt her throat a little dry. She turned on the drinking fountain and took a full glass of warm water and drank the whole glass of water in one sigh, and then reacted afterwards when she wiped the drops of water on the corners of her mouth with the back of her hand. Come here, this is the cup that Xi Heming just used.

Jiang Wanwan felt that the heat wave she had just suppressed was surging again. She hurriedly stuffed the cup into the dishwasher, took out a new cup from the cabinet, and drank a full glass of ice water. , This made myself calm down.

For Xi Heming, she admits that she has some good feelings, but having a good feeling does not mean she wants to fall in love with him. Xi Heming's defense against her when he got married is still vivid. If he makes a hook, she will pass by. Doesn't it mean that she has been coveting him? Moreover, Jiangcheng Technology is now in a critical period of development. If falling in love at this time will definitely affect the development of the career, she does not have that much energy.

More importantly, she still owes 50 million yuan, and she is still in contractual marriage with him. She hopes that she can redefine the relationship between the two after returning the money and dissolving the abnormal marriage.

Jiang Wanwan took a sip of ice water with a glass of water. The whole person finally calmed down. He was just teasing her and didn't confess to her. When will he confess openly and openly chase her, she is doing well. Consider.

After drinking the last sip of ice water, Jiang Wanwan had returned to her usual calm and composure. She returned to the living room and squatted silently and continued to cut her sleeves for Xi Heming. Because she didn't have the fascination just now, her efficiency improved instantly, and she quickly cut the shirt and took off the clothes for him.

Xi Heming noticed her changes as soon as Jiang Wanwan came back. He was inconvenient to say when she used the scissors. When she finally took off the clothes for herself, when she turned to leave, he quickly reached out and grabbed her wrist. There was some anxiety in the voice: "Wanwan, are you angry?"

Jiang Wanwan was almost blinded by his powerful chest and abdominal muscles as soon as she turned her head. She took a few deep breaths, forced herself to turn her face, and replied solemnly: "I'm not angry, I'm just going to get the footbath for you. "While speaking, I wanted to withdraw my hand.

Not only did Xi Heming not let go, but slid down a bit and held her hand: "Wanwan, what I just said is not frivolous to you, I am..."

"Okay!" Jiang Wanwan interrupted him, covering her mouth with her other hand and yawning: "You are all sleepy in the middle of the night. You can wash your feet and go to sleep."