31-33

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 31: Xi Heming hung up the phone contentedly...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 31: Xi Heming hung up the phone contentedly...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xi Heming hung up the phone contentedly, and looked at the scorching sun outside the window and found it pleasing to his eyes a lot. Leaving the phone aside, Xi Heming dialed the internal number of the secretary's office.

Xi Heming’s landline is a dedicated telephone line at Emily’s. As long as Xi Heming makes a call, Emily will always answer it within three tones. Even when going to the toilet, it will be transferred to her mobile phone. Others in the secretary room will connect to Xi Heming. There is no chance to call.

Emily put her hand on the microphone immediately after the first ringing of the phone, and after the second ringing, she prepared the sweetest smile and voice: "Mr. Xi, I am Emily."

While flipping through the documents in his hand, Xi Heming instructed: "During this time, there will be a Mr. Jiang from Jiangcheng Technology who will come to me every day, talk to the front desk and let her come up directly. She can just send it to my office."

Emily paused slightly: "Is Mr. Jiang from Jiangcheng Technology? Okay!"

Xi Heming raised his head and looked around his office: "By the way, prepare another chair to come to my office. Let me have the same style."

Emily hung up the phone, her heart was full of doubts. It seemed that she had heard Jiangcheng Technology several times in the past few days. What is so special about this company?

****

Compared with Xi Heming's triumphant, Jiang Wanwan was heartbroken. He quickly finished handling the work at hand. It was already two o'clock in the afternoon. Jiang Wanwan walked out of the office with a bag, and the secretary Susie heard a voice greeted him: "Does Jiang always go out?"

Jiang Wanwan sighed depressed: "Go to Xi's."

Seeing Jiang Wanwan's heavy expression, Susie's voice trembled: "Could it be that our contract with Xi's changed?" She subconsciously glanced in the direction of the product department, completely confused: "But Xi's Group People are still here."

"The contract hasn't changed." Jiang Wanwan waved her hand weakly: "Don't worry, anyway, I have to spend every afternoon in the Xi's group during this period of time. If you have something to do, please call me. Fortunately, you are close. I can come back for any urgent matter."

"Go to the Xi family." Su Xi's eyes lit up and she couldn't help taking a step forward: "Mr. Jiang, do you have a chance to meet Mr. Xi?"

Jiang Wanwan looked at the secretary irresponsibly: "Did you leave the word? I went to see Xi Heming."

"Then why are you upset? President Xi means a big deal, and that's all money! Besides..." Susie clenched her fist and beamed her eyes straight: "Seeing President Xi's face, I can eat more for dinner. Several bowls, how seductive!"

"You like it so fast!" Jiang Wanwan glanced at him: "I just heard you praise Meng Yuming just a few days ago."

Suxi chuckled twice, and didn't feel embarrassed at all. Jiang Wanwan was amused by her and her mood improved a lot. She adjusted her mentality and went out arrogantly.

In the summer afternoon, the sun was strong and a little dazzling. Jiang Wanwan put on her sunglasses, held her bag over her head, and walked quickly to the downstairs of the Xi’s Group company. The electric door opened automatically, and the cool air came on her The heat immediately disappeared.