43-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 43: Jiang Wanwan heard that Xi Heming was about to turn...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 43: Jiang Wanwan heard that Xi Heming was about to turn...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Wanwan was really surprised when he heard that Xi Heming was about to capsize. Xi Heming was a boy with a lonely character, and his close relationship was Si Xiaoyang. If it was because of the friendship between the two of them, Jiang Wanwan felt that she could not bear it. After all, she and Xi Heming were not so close.

"Actually, you don't need to get involved. Seliya's IQ can't play with me. There is no need to put your friendship with Si Xiaoyang into it." Jiang Wanwan couldn't help but persuade: "After all, the relationship with your Si Xiaoyang is still Quite pure, it would be a pity if I turned my face."

Looking at Jiang Wanwan's serious expression, Xi Heming wanted to raise his hand and rub her hair for a moment. However, thinking that the relationship between the two has not progressed, he was afraid that Jiang Wanwan would kick him out before the end of his head-to-head killing, so he could only restrain his hands and put his hands in his pockets.

Perhaps Xi Heming's expression is too bitter and deep-seated. Jiang Wanwan looked at him in a puzzled manner: "Why do you look so painful? Is there a more complicated emotional entanglement between you two?"

Seeing Jiang Wanwan's eyes full of curiosity and gossip, Xi Heming's face went dark: "Jiang Wanwan, what are you making up for?"

Jiang Wanwan smiled, not too embarrassed: "Sorry, I remembered my favorite Tanmei novel when I was in high school."

Xi Heming looked at her speechlessly: "You can use your imagination in product design. You don't need so much imagination in life."

Jiang Wanwan folded her hands and bowed her prayers: "You said you said."

"In fact, Si Xiaoyang’s friendship is no longer pure. When he and I made friends, they were both teenagers. The family backgrounds of both families are similar. He has an outgoing personality and I have a withdrawn temper, so he perseveres. He’s looking for me, waiting to go to school with me every day, claiming to be my friend. In this way, over the past year or so, from the resistance at the beginning to the accustomed to later, I really accepted such a self-familiar one. Friends. After graduating from high school, we all went to universities abroad. Although we are not in the same school, the city is not too far away, so we often meet each other.” Xi Heming said here after a pause, and sighed slightly: “Maybe. Pure friendship can only exist in the student period. Since the Xi Group became bigger and stronger in my hands, the friendship between me and Si Xiaoyang has been mixed with too many interests. In fact, I know the company very well. Xiaoyang's changes over the years can also guess some of his thoughts, but in order to see the pure friendship at the beginning, I have never wanted to go into it. Even when I am tired of the intrigues of the business world, I will still I took the initiative to find him for a few glasses of wine, and wanted to chat with him without purpose, effort, and innocence as before, but it's a pity..."

Xi Heming shook his head regretfully, and sighed slightly: "The last topic is always abducted to business."

Jiang Wanwan looked at Xi Heming embarrassedly: "Brother, to be honest, after listening to you, I think I have more subjects for brain supplements."

Xi Heming was a little bit embarrassed at first, but now all the sadness is gone, only the crying and laughing are left: "Jiang Wanwan, you are really my nemesis!"

Seeing that Xi Heming was not angry and laughed, Jiang Wanwan raised her eyebrows unexpectedly, and eagerly wanted to touch Xi Heming's forehead with her right hand: "I found out how your temper became so good after a few days of business trip? Did you have a fever or was changed? Has the core become another person?"