40-42

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 40: "It's not anxious to pay back the money...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 40: "It's not anxious to pay back the money...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"It's not anxious to pay back the money." Xi Heming opened his hands, "Do you think I am short of those 50 million people?"

"Yes, yes, you don't look like you." Jiang Wanwan was afraid that he would continue to talk about narcissism, and quickly told Rao: "I am like, I am not only like, I am still the one who lacks 50 million."

"So you really don't have to rush to pay back the money." Xi Heming looked at Jiang Wanwan and carefully considered his words: "In the beginning we were unfamiliar with each other and disliked each other, so you wanted to return the money to me as soon as possible. But now after this period of time. It’s nice to get along with time, right? The money you make is not as good as investing in the development of the company. If you rush to return it to me, it will be unfair to your employees who work hard."

Jiang Wanwan squinted her eyes suspiciously: "It's still pleasant to get along with you? Brother, I have to say, the happiness in your definition is really different from that of ordinary people? It's just like the two of us quarreling every day, when we meet, we will hit the earth with Mars. , You call it pleasant?"

Xi Heming coughed slightly with a guilty conscience, and said stiffly, "Unhappy how did we become friends?"

Jiang Wanwan looked at Xi Heming with difficulty. To be honest, she didn't know that she had such a good relationship with Xi Heming before today, and the title of this friend was a little inexplicable.

But looking at Xi Heming's persistence, Jiang Wanwan felt that there was really no need to carry the bar with him. The work and life of the two are so closely intertwined. It is always more comfortable to be friends than enemies.

"Yes, you are right, we are good friends."

Seeing Jiang Wanwan's identity as a friend, Xi Heming showed a successful smile on his face. Becoming a friend is the first step to improve their relationship. After Jiang Wanwan adapts to the identity of a friend, he has the opportunity to go further.

It's so witty, yeah!

****

Jiang Wanwan dealt with the finishing work, and went out of the office with Xi Heming. Chen Min in the secretary's office immediately stood up when he heard the voice, with a professional smile on his face: "Mr. Xi, Mr. Jiang."

Xi Heming slowed down a bit, and confessed in a simple and clear way: "I will go out for private affairs, so I won't go back to the office today."

"Okay, President Xi." Chen Min sent the two to the elevator. When she returned to the office area, she found that the secretary room was half empty. She paused and turned to the tea lounge. He heard several secretaries in the office. Whispering: "Do you think that the relationship between President Xi and President Jiang seems to be very close?"

"It seems to be yeah, but isn't President Xi all married?"

"You guys think too much. Mr. Xi is a workaholic. When have you ever been interested in women?"

"Mr. Xi is really special to Mr. Jiang. Mr. Jiang was invited in less than half an hour after getting off the plane. It feels like he has gotten closer."

"You talked for a long time and didn't even see the key point. Didn't you find that the necklace that President Jiang wore when he came out just now was not the same as the one he wore when he went in?" A secretary blinked and said in a low voice, "That necklace is The top luxury brand XXX just released limited edition new models this week. There are only five of them in the world, and they are only on sale in Country X."