16-18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 16: There was silence on the phone, Jiang Wan...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 16: There was silence on the phone, Jiang Wan...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
There was silence on the phone. Jiang Wanwan took the phone down and took a look at it strangely, and found that it still showed that the call was in progress, and there was nothing wrong.

"Yes." Xi Heming turned his chair and looked at the lake view outside the window: "You don't have to worry about the dress or anything. I will take you to do the styling at 3 o'clock in the afternoon." JSG

Jiang Wanwan glanced at the clock on the wall. It was already one o'clock in the afternoon. If she hurryed up, she could almost finish today's work.

"Yes, I'll be waiting for you at the entrance of the park at three o'clock in the afternoon." Jiang Wanwan hung up the phone swiftly and threw the phone on the table, desperately keeping up with the work progress.

Xi Heming, who was hung up, breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't even realize it. In his heart, he was still savvy, simple and rude to fit Jiang Wanwan's personality.

At 2:40, Jiang Wanwan's work was finally over. She called in secretary Chen Ke and handed him the documents processed on the desk: "Send these documents back to the various departments and let them follow my instructions. To do. In addition, I am going to a very important business cocktail party in the evening, and I have to do a styling in the afternoon, so I won’t go back to the company."

"Okay." Chen Ke took the document, Jiang Wanwan rubbed her sour arm, and continued: "Everyone has been tired recently, especially the technical department, and stayed up until 11 or 12 every day. Administrative later. When the department sends afternoon tea to the technical department, you should also go there and talk to Manager Li and Manager Meng. Let the technical department go home on time after get off work today, and stop working overtime tomorrow when it is the weekend. Take a good rest."

Chen Ke responded, and then asked: "Mr. Jiang, do you want to arrange a car to take you off at the evening reception? Do you need someone to accompany you?"

Although Jiang Wanwan is accustomed to driving to and from get off work by herself every day, he usually takes the driver with him on occasions such as business receptions. Regardless of the size of the company, the score must be set.

"No, I'm also going with others." Jiang Wanwan showed a look of regret: "It's a pity that I can't bring people, or I'll go with Manager Cao from the marketing department. I'll definitely be able to sign a few more deals."

***

At three o'clock, Jiang Wanwan was about to come to the gate of the park. Xi Heming's car drove out of the garage and parked beside her at the same time. Jiang Wanwan opened the door and got on the car without waiting for the driver to get off.

Xi Heming was taken aback when he saw Jiang Wanwan wearing a professional suit, and then chuckled lightly: "I said you went out early and returned late lately. It turns out that you really started your business in a serious way. Are you okay?"

"Why not?" Jiang Wanwan turned her head and stared at him: "Entrepreneurship requires brains, vision, and capital. I don't lack these three items. Why should I not succeed?"

Seeing Jiang Wanwan's vow, Xi Heming sneered: "Don't say anything else, if you are just confident that if you are the second, no one dares to be the first."

Jiang Wanwan arched her hands: "Thank you for the compliment, I think so too."

The two snorted at the same time, unanimously took out their mobile phones from their bags, and handled their respective tasks. Jiang Wanwan uses a mobile phone that she bought again. The original contact person and WeChat are basically messages from her plastic girlfriends. It is either an appointment to go for beauty treatments or various competition bags. The news is endless every day. Its disturb.