34-36

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 34: Jiang Wanwan's face was dumbfounded...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 34: Jiang Wanwan's face was dumbfounded...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Wanwan's face was dumbfounded, and Xi Heming's face became greener as he listened. Seeing that Emily was about to describe the detailed driving process on the spot, Jiang Wanwan hung up the phone decisively.

The atmosphere in the office was so embarrassing that Jiang Wanwan shut down decisively, and sat back neatly next to the fruit plate, and couldn't help but smirk while eating cherries. I have to say that the timing of Emily's call was too bad. She was heard by the boss when she was suing her back. The real gods couldn't save her.

It's already reached this point. Let Xi Heming take care of it herself. She doesn't need to continue to mix it up.

At this time, Xi Heming's gloomy expression seemed to be able to squeeze ink out, he strode to the door of the office, and shouted angrily: "Emily, get out of here!"

Everyone in the secretary's room shuddered by the thunder, and stood up unanimously, and no one dared to speak. Xi Heming has always been a calm and steady image in the hearts of employees. The Xi Group has grown from a second-rate company to a large multinational company within a few years. The employees have never seen Xi Heming lose control of his temper. Today, this situation is simply the first time in history.

Xi Heming looked around the secretary's room and ordered two secretaries casually: "You go find Emily, and you call the personnel manager to come right away."

One group was panicked by the two secretaries, one of them smashed just after two steps, and the other was shaking for a long time before picking up the microphone.

Soon, hiding in the stairwell to call Emily was carried back in horror, and saw the angry Xi Heming's legs trembling with a guilty conscience: "Xi... President Xi..."

Xi Heming sneered at her and looked at her: "Very well, I haven't discovered that you have such a strong ability to speak out for so many years. You are quite skilled in the trick behind the scenes."

Emily's hand trembled while holding the phone, her first reaction was that she had revealed herself calling Mrs. Xi. However, it was considered the time difference, and it was impossible. It was less than a minute since she hung up the phone, and Madam Xi didn't have time to file a complaint.

That must be Mr. Jiang inside who said bad things about her. Emily’s eyes turned into a tearful and grieving little beauty: “Mr. Xi, it’s really inappropriate for me to bring you a piece of chocolate cake from Mr. Jiang. , But President Jiang also ate the cake, and I also apologized to her. Why didn't President Jiang be reluctant."

Xi Heming laughed angrily: "Emily, do you really think I don't know what you did? Didn't you count what you said just now?"

Emily's face turned pale in an instant, and she bit her mouth and dared not say anything.

Xi Heming glared at her, then turned his head and shouted sharply: "Lin Junsheng!"

Lin Junsheng, the personnel manager who just rushed over, hurried over and wiped the sweat from his head: "Mr Xi!"

"Let her hand over now, and let her go tomorrow!" Xi Heming glanced at the office and said coldly, "Let Chen Min take over Emily's position."

Chen Min is an old employee in the secretary's office, and is almost forty years old. She was in the secretary's office when Mr. Xi was the boss. She was more cautious and calm in her work, except that she graduated from an ordinary school, and the secretaries recruited by the Xi Group after it became bigger and stronger were all with high education degrees from prestigious universities. , So she has always been a humble presence in the secretary's office.