07-09

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 7: The Xi family just needs Jiang Wanwan to match...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 7: The Xi family just needs Jiang Wanwan to match...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The Xi family is one of the occasions where Jiang Wanwan needs to cooperate to show her affection, but Jiang Wanwan doesn't know whether she wants to show it to the old man or to show off her relatives in the Xi family. But these are not important. She doesn't want to mix into the grievances of the previous generations of the Xi family. She just needs to hold Xi Heming's arm and smile sweetly, and she will be paying interest.

Old man Xi looked at the pair of biren who came by, with three more wrinkles on his smiling face. Before Jiang Wanwan said hello, he waved to her: "I was tired from the wedding yesterday? I said you will be at home today. Take a good rest and you don’t need to come here. You must not listen..." Old man Xi turned his head, and complained to the Xi family behind him, "These two children are too filial. ."

Jiang Wanwan: "..."

Haha, father, you are better than your son!

Xi Heming and Jiang Wanwan had just sat on the sofa opposite to the old man Xi, and Aunt Xi San on the bench couldn't wait to speak: "Your name is Wanwan, right? I am your third aunt. I saw your parents at the wedding banquet yesterday. , I heard that your company is a bit small. Let me tell you the truth, don’t be upset, you really don’t match my Heming."

As soon as the words fell, not only did the old man Xi's beard droop, but even Xi Heming frowned. On the contrary, Jiang Wanwan smiled at the faint disdain on the corners of Aunt Xi San’s mouth. No wonder this family was irritated by the old man Xi. Nian is still happy to jump up, this brain circuit is different from normal people.

"Yes, my company is very small." Jiang Wanwan looked at her with a sweet smile on her face. Just when Aunt Xi San was about to speak, Jiang Wanwan beat her back perfectly: "Auntie's The company is big, right? Does it have thousands of employees?"

Aunt Xi San has a depressed look on her face. If her family has a company, would she still run here to warm her face and rub her cold ass? But looking at Jiang Wanwan's bright clothes, she was a bit aggrieved, feeling that Jiang Wanwan was taking advantage of the Xi family.

Since Xi Heming's adulthood, their aunts and aunts have been arguing about his marriage. They can't take advantage of the advantages of old man Xi and Xi Heming, but if they can marry their niece and niece to Xi Heming, can this niece and niece be grateful to her? A little looser fingers will be enough for them to eat and drink for a lifetime.

But they also understand their position in front of the old man Xi and his son. They dare not introduce it clearly. They can only brag about their relatives in a variety of ways. They even vaguely discussed whether Xi Heming has a psychological problem because of Xi Heming's disregard. .

Unexpectedly, Xi Heming had no psychological problems, and he suddenly got married, which really shattered their last illusion. The more Aunt Xi San thought about it, the more angry she became. She complained quietly with San Shu Xi: "I thought Heming married the daughter of a big group. The co-author is the daughter of a small boss. I think it's not as good as my niece. Okay. Although my niece’s family doesn’t have a small company, after all, she’s even close to each other after she gets married."

Jiang Wanwan smiled, and turned her head to look at Xi Heming: "My third aunt is also reasonable, why didn't you think about it before?"

Xi Heming glanced at Jiang Wanwan expressionlessly: "They say that the niece is like an aunt. I think the third aunt's niece must be very ugly."