Seumuldaseot (스물다섯)

The next morning the brightness of Namjoon's room woke me up as well as the urge to pee. I removed myself from the mess of tangled limbs I'd been buried beneath and climbed over the naked bodies to get off his bed.

 I removed myself from the mess of tangled limbs I'd been buried beneath and climbed over the naked bodies to get off his bed

I picked up a random shirt, not sure if it was Jimin's or Joon's and threw it on to go across the hall. Seeing the door closed, I knocked before twisting the handle and going in to see Tae with his hand pressed against the wall over the urinal.

"Oh thank god" I sighed, happy the toilet was free. I lifted the shirt over my butt and sat down, feeling a hundred times better now that my bladder was empty.

"Good morning to you too" he chuckled then yawned before turning to washing his hands in the left sink

"Morning baby" I wiped and flushed then took the right sink "I had to go"

"I could tell, You peed for like five whole minutes" I laughed lathering up my hands good "You had a really good night"

"I did" doing nothing to stop the smile creeping onto my lips, "Feels like everyone got some action last night" I said, remembering how I felt his and Jungkook's multiple orgasms

"Definitely" He replied, rubbing his bare chest. I pulled out my toothbrush and put a dab of toothpaste on it and began brushing my teeth as he followed my lead.

Afterwards we both went back to Joon's room to wake the others. I climbed back in bed, peeling the sheet off of Jimin and sat on top of him, leaning down to kiss his neck. He stirred a little, unable to move much, moaning softly as he woke up. Tae leaned over Yoongi who was sleeping near the edge, softly finger combing his hair and kissing down his face from his forehead to his chin

"Time to get up handsome" he whispered

"No," Yoongi grunted, putting his pillow over his head

"Yes. It's almost eight and after today we only have one more day of work then we're off for a month so get your butt out of this bed right now" Tae fussed yanking the pillow away and tossing it on the other side of the bed making Yoongi growl at him.

"Jiminie, get up babe. We need to be ready to go by ten" I coo near his ear, he nodded and thrusted his hips upward "Woo!"

"Good morning" Namjoon's deep, raspy morning voice greeted us all

"Good morning Mr. Kim" I smiled at him, remembering how dominant and in control he was with Jimin last night. I anticipated the day he'd take me in the same fashion, have me begging him to stop and go.

Namjoon sat up to stretch and yawn, effectively waking himself up and turning his legs to touch the cool floor beneath them. He stood up, butt naked, and stretched again then pulled on a pair of shorts. Jimin tapped my thigh so I would get off of him and he too could get out of the super comfortable bed.

"Are you feeling okay Jiminie?" Namjoon asked, holding on to the younger's slim waist as he spoke to him

"You always ask me that as if I don't beg you to fuck me like that," he giggled "Yes I'm feeling okay, better than okay but thanks for asking anyway"