Semul-Ilgop (스물일곱)

I woke up a few hours later with two very strong urges. To pee and to eat. I grunted my way to the bathroom and did my business while still half asleep. After that I washed my hands and went to crawl back in Hoseok's bed but he he was already up

"I'm starving" he said with a stretch and a yawn

"Me too but I'm still sleepy" I groaned. Hoseok hovered over me with one knee on the bed while standing.

He pushed my hair away and put his forehead on mine, rubbing our noses together before kissing my lips. My heart fluttered from his actions, I was honestly happy.

"I love you" he softly whispered. His hand rested on my hip

"I love you too"

"Come on, get up so we can get something to eat" he stood up straight then pulled me up too. I slid off the bed and hugged him from behind as we walked out his bedroom letting go once we reached the stairs.

I sat at the counter and laid my head on my arms that were folded in front of me with my eyes closed. I heard the clanging of pots, running water and packaging being torn open. He was making ramyeon.

A moment later I felt arms wrap around my torso and kisses down my back. Hoseok's hands slipped under my shirt and rubbed my tummy. I leaned into him, basking in the comfort he provided

"You smell really good" He said quietly

"Thank you" I hummed in pure content when he started to sway gently. That moment was everything.

Shuffling feet disrupted the semi quiet scene making my eyes open to see who it was. Jungkook stood nearby with a big stretch and even bigger yawn before smacking Hoseok's butt

"What are you making?" he asked while approaching the stovetop

"Noodles"

"Hm" Jungkook grunted in response and shuffled down the hallway towards my room. He was probably going to Namjoon or Taehyung's.

After Hobi and I finished eating we retreated to my bedroom. It was going to be a lazy, lounge around and nap kind of day. He laid on his back and I climbed on top of him, my face buried in the crook of his neck and shoulder. I began kissing on his neck and nibbling on his earlobe while subtly grinding my lower hand on him

"Hobi?"

"Hmm?" He almost moaned, I lifted my face to look him in the eyes

"Make love to me" His smile, although wide and bright, held an adoration I never knew existed before that moment.

"With pleasure," he said in a quiet tone.

With very little to take off I was naked in no time. I watched Hoseok undress, taking in all of his smooth skin, glowing its natural hue and enticing me to reach out to touch him. He welcomed my palm on his chest and placed his hand over it. Taking my free hand he brought it to his lips and kissed each of my finger tips. I blushed in response as if I wasn't as naked as the day I was born, he found it cute though.

"You are so beautiful jagiya, so beautiful" he told me while pushing my back onto my mattress

"You're beautiful" His lips felt like what I imagine clouds to feel like, so soft. He kissed me lovingly and passionately for a while and it sent my body into a frenzy. I wanted him so badly I could have sworn it was a craving.

"The feeling is mutual" he panted when he pulled away from my kiss-bitten lips. He reached into my bedside table's drawer for protection and swiftly put it on.

Comfortable on my back and Hoseok nestled between my thighs, shivers coursed through my limbs when I felt him pushing his rock hard member between my fold and sinking deep inside of me. I gasped from the stretch which also elicited a deep groan from Hobi, he pushed in until I was completely full with his eyes screwed shut. Stilling for just a few seconds he then pulled back slowly allowing me to feel his dick sliding against my soft walls. I was already ascending and he hadn't even done much.