E8: Dul

A week later everyone except my grandmothers, Sienna and Gayle, who were on Skype, was scattered around the largest conference room in Dr

A week later everyone except my grandmothers, Sienna and Gayle, who were on Skype, was scattered around the largest conference room in Dr. Moon's facility. I was seated between Yoongi and Hoseok. My mom and Mi-kyung were sitting directly across from us flanked by Koshi and Geong-min, and my siblings. There was a large monitor at the front of the room that would have displayed both of my grandmothers but only one was on camera.

"Sorry everyone, my camera isn't working but I can see and hear you all just fine" Sienna explained with minor frustration in her tone.

"Okay, we'll get started" Dr. Moon started "Sorry to call you all here in the middle of the night but ever since the sky ripped open and everyone with soulmate marks was transported to The Garden, news outlets and paparazzies have been swarming my house like the plague of locusts. I'm sure your security detail is working nonstop to keep you all safe as well so this was the most secure place, I can think of to gather everyone with little worry. Can you all tell me how it's been since then?"

"Some ruthless paparazzi that have been camping out near our house got pictures of Carla and sold them, so everyone knows she is alive now" Minji went first. "Big Hit had to hire additional security for all of us and we have round the clock police watch, but it doesn't bring me any relief. People are unpredictable and sick in the head, no telling what anyone is going to do" Minji spoke up first with her face forming a deep frown.

"A woman I thought was a friend sold me out, she was one of the few people outside my family that I told about Koshi and I, and as soon as the opportunity presented itself, she snuck pictures of us and sold them" Geong-min's eyes were tired and red. It was clear she had been crying a lot and not getting any sleep.

Dr Moon nodded as he scribbled in a tan colored leather journal. "Have you two changed hotels?" he asked Geong-min, but her mate answered.

"Yes, so far, no breaches but I don't trust anyone right now. It's only a matter of time before the hotel staff are propositioned or become ambitious on their own. People have been harassing my place of work and I've already lost out on a business deal, it's madness" he squeezed his girlfriend's hand and clenched his jaw.

"I know, Koshi-ssi," was all he could say with an empathetic expression on his tired face. "Ms.     Gayle, how are things for you?"

"A news crew showed up at my home four days ago so I'm staying with my son right now. I wasn't too worried, but he insisted so I came. I don't think anyone I know has or will say anything" She smiled. Granny might've been fooling everyone else but me and my mom could see the concern in her eyes; she was scared for us.

Me nor my soulmates needed to really say anything, we've been the top headline in South Korea for the past week. We were moved to a safe house after one person successfully broke into our shared home and two more were apprehended trying to break into Jungkook's and Yoongi's apartments. Massive crowds have been gathering outside of the Hybe building every single day trying to get something from anyone, unfortunately 6 employees have been fired with half of them being sued for breach of contract.