Seoreun-Yeoseot (서른여섯)

Hoseok

I couldn't shake the odd feeling I got from Ma-ri, she felt nervous, but I didn't know why. She was excited this morning when I dropped them off at the train station. I tried not to think too much about it and go on with my day as normal.

When I got back home Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin were still asleep. Jungkook was already gone for an early morning workout session with his trainer and Yoongi was reading a book, from the looks of it he was almost finished and probably would complete it before the day was done.

I decided to make some breakfast since I was awake, knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Kimchi pancakes and rolled omelets with rice sounded like the perfect way to wake up my taste buds so I pulled out everything I needed to make the dishes, putting the rice on first.

By the time I finished cooking Seokjin and Taehyung were awake, so they joined me in the kitchen to eat.

"Thank you Hoba" Jin groaned sleepily as he chewed on a mouthful of pancake

"You're welcome" I made coffee for myself and put two bottles of water along with two bottles of Chilsung cider on the table for them.

We ate pretty quietly, midway through the meal Yoongi came in looking refreshed "I smell coffee"

"I just made it, help yourself. There's breakfast too" he nodded then pulled a clean plate from the cabinet to put his food on.

"Are Namjoon and Ma-ri gone already?" Taehyung asked

"Yeah, I dropped them off an hour and half ago" I replied then took a drink of my beverage before speaking again "I got a weird feeling from her not too long ago too, Jin-hyung do you feel anything abnormal?"

"Yeah, it's what woke me up actually-she was uncomfortable, but I don't know why" he answered, before drinking some water

"But then it disappeared, right?" He hummed in to answer "Maybe it's nothing then. She or Joonie will tell us if something is wrong"

"She's probably just a little nervous to be meeting his parents and sister, I'm sure they are both fine" Yoongi added

"You're probably right" I shrugged and continued eating my food. The four of us finished eating and cleaned the minor mess I made in the kitchen before separating. Taehyung went back to sleep while Seokjin took a shower and Yoongi had the inspiration to work on music, so he went to his studio at Hybe. Jimin had yet to wake up, so I went to check on him and found him completely naked with the sheet barely covering his butt.

"Jimin-ah" I patted his behind, he groaned and turned his face to the other side "Jimin, are you hungry?" Another groan

"I'm not hungry" he eventually replies as I lay on top of him

"Jungkook wore you out last night huh?" I teased as he wiggled, trying to shake me off

"Get out!" He yelled into his pillow. I rolled off him and got off his bed. Jimin yanked the sheet up to cover his whole body

"Fine, I'll leave you alone for now, you big baby" I closed the door behind me as I exited his room, bumping into Seokjin

"Is he still asleep?" Jin asked pointing to Jimin's door

"Yeah, Jungkook must have fucked him too good" we both snicker as we head downstairs "Poor baby"

"Jungkook will take care of him when he gets home, and they will be up under each other all day long"

"True. So, what do you have planned for today?"

"Absolute nothingness" Jin raised his arms as if he'd just made a grand proclamation which made me chuckle. "What about you?"