Maheun-Hana (마흔하나)

Me and Jimin were in Jin's bed, he was laying on his front between my legs with his head resting on my lower stomach. I played with his soft hair, mindlessly but neither of us said anything. My mind was kind of cloudy and I wasn't sure of how to start the conversation, until I got a text from Yoongi.

Yoongles- Just talk to him. You're giving me and Jin a headache 🤕

I sighed, laying my phone face down on the bed without responding.

"What the matter?" Jimin asked while rubbing my thigh

"I-" I started then cut myself off. He shifted so that he was propped up on his elbows, giving me his full attention. "Jimin, what you said really hurt me. I thought I could forgive you and quickly move on but it's proving to be harder than I want it to. I love you so much and hearing you refer to me that way broke me a little, it made me feel like you don't care for me as much as you say you do" I confessed with a lump in my throat.

"I know I hurt you and I wish I never said something so stupid and completely untrue" He sat upright and folded his legs in front of his body "Things shifted between us, even after you said you forgave me, I still felt a space between us so I didn't try to force it closed. These past few days haven't been great for me either but I knew I had to leave you alone so you wouldn't resent me. I feel so guilty for making you think I don't care when the whole time I would die for you without hesitation. I love you beyond words and I promise I will show you that every day in every way I possibly can Ma-ri. You are my soulmate, one of the seven loves of my life and I can never feel anything but great, and deep, respect, love and adoration for you. I'm so, so, SO sorry I ever made you question your place in my life and I will never make you question it again. I am telling you, honestly, that you are my number one girl." He expressed with glossy eyes and a crackly voice. A single tear slid down his redden cheek

"I feel like an asshole for even allowing that nonsense to come off my lips. I hope you can honestly forgive me and I'll wait however long it takes. It's my fault we're in this situation anyway so I need to accept the consequences of my actions." Jimin added with more tears racing down his adorably handsome face. God I loved this man from the depth of my being. Seeing him so vulnerable and pitiful didn't make me feel much better.

I felt conflicted because on one hand I was struggling to forgive and forget, not so much the forgiving part, but on the other hand I felt like I had to make him suffer more; but I didn't really want to. I knew Jimin was sincere in his apology.

"I know, baby. I didn't tell you that to make you feel worse I just wanted you to understand exactly how I felt. I don't want you to think we will never move past this because we will, I don't like to hold grudges and it's unnecessary to punish you excessively. I know you love me and I know you're sorry" A heavy sigh left my body as I sat up. I grabbed both of his hands in mine and kissed his knuckles. "I do forgive you Jimin, I'll need more time to get over this but I'm not going to force myself to be angry with you because that would be a waste of time and energy and I don't want to be mad at you. I love you"

"I love you more" he sniffled as I wrapped my arms around him for a hug. He hugged me back, tightly.

The door opened revealing Seokjin and Yoongi with warm smiles on their faces. They climbed on the bed with us, Jin getting behind me while Yoongi cuddled Jimin from behind too. He kissed the top of Jimin's head twice.

"Everything good?" Jin asked, pulling me into his lap

"Yes, we're good," I replied. Yoongi and Jimin moved to sit next to Jin and me, the younger of the two getting comfortable between the older one's legs

"How was the day with your brother Princess? Did you two have a good time?" Yoongi asked, his arms wrapped comfortingly around our angel-faced soulmate

"We did, he got mad at me for buying him clothes but got over it quickly. It was really nice hanging out with him, just the two of us. I was recognized by a store clerk too"