E8: Ilgop

I woke up a few hours later with a sheet tossed over my naked body

I woke up a few hours later with a sheet tossed over my naked body. I rubbed my eyes and blinked them into focus as I carefully sat up, aware that two of my mates were still asleep on both sides of me. I looked over the bed to see that Jimin and Hoseok were missing so I wiggled to the foot of the bed so I wouldn't have to crawl over several bodies and risk waking someone up. I slipped a random shirt on and left the room, taking the stairs to the first floor. I heard heavy breathing and soft voices so I followed them to the living room where the two dancers were. Jimin was sitting between Hoseok's legs while he slowly stroked his bare cock as they made out, completely engulfed in each other. I leaned against the wall to watch them for a moment. I love seeing my men love each other like this, it was so beautiful and endearing.

Hoseok's fingers played with Jimin's nipple, flicking and pinching it, making him moan and hitch his breaths. As turned on as I was, it didn't feel right to intrude on their moment so I retreated to the kitchen in the far end of the house and got some water. I checked the fridge to see it was fully stocked along with a dry pantry full of all kinds of snacks and beverages. It was early in the morning, the sun hadn't even risen yet so I chose to go back to bed.

When I got back to the room I saw Yoongi awake, sitting on the plush loveseat near the window of the large room. He smiled and waved me over, he was also still naked so I straddled his lap and rested my hands on his shoulders. His skin was warm and soft and his embrace was comforting. Through all the shit I've been through over the last few months, from the moment we met, Yoongi has been supporting and comforting me. He's been rooting for us since day one.

He pressed his soft lips to mine, it was a sweet kiss that made my heart and stomach flutter as if butterflies lived inside me. He detached from my lips and trailed his kisses down my face to my chest and pasases at my pebbled peaks, the deep tan of my breast coming to an erect point in the shade of milk chocolate. His dark eyes looked up at me through his lashes and his lips brushed over my nipple through the shirt sending a pulse to my core. I gasped and grabbed the back of his neck as I pushed us closer together. Yoongi dropped his right hand to my ass and squeezed.

"Do you know you have a scent?" His whispered

"You do too" I replied, subtly moving my hips so my pussy glazed his beautiful with my arousal.

"How do I smell, to you?" He asked butting on my nipple through the fabric which my body responded to by warming up.

"Ironically like citrus" I giggled when he deadpanned "it's not as sweet as say a fresh tangerine or orange but not as sour as a lemon either, a well balanced mixture. What about me, what's my scent to you?"

Yoongi suckled, his saliva seeping through the shirt to leave a rough circle of a wet spot that highlighted the puckering of my nipple then moved to my other breast to do the same. I was craving him. But, it wasn't like the cravings I had before-it didn't hurt. My head dipped into the space between his head and shoulder and sucked in the skin. "You smell like lavender ," he pushed the shirt up and over my head, throwing it to the side. "Pleasant, a little sweet and refreshing."