Seoreun-Hana (서른하나)

"Ahhh!" I cheered when we arrived at the unique shaped library* "Baby, this place looks even cooler in person. Thank you" I leaned over peck his lips

"I'm glad I saved it for last, your entire face just lit up like someone cut a halogen lamp on" he smiled, grabbing my hand "Inside or outside first?" Yoongi asked

"Mm outside then inside" He adjusted his hat and put a mask over his face which prompted me to cover my face as well. So far we had not been spotted or approached and I wanted to keep it that way because our date was going so well.

We walked leisurely around the entirety of the building, taking in the intricate and meticulous details, appreciating the creativity of the shape and the time it took to bring what was once a complex sketch to life. We kept hold of each other's hands the whole time we strolled around the structure with light conversation.

We walked in to see it was filled with people but it did not feel crowded at all. We wandered around taking in the splendor of the inside as well, it really was a beautiful building. The murals that covered the walls were so nice and seemed to weave several stories together with bright, colorful characters and landscapes.

"Wow, this place is incredible. Was this recently built?" I asked, looking upwards as the tall ceilings

"Uh, about ten years, give or take a year, it was in the process of being built when I was leaving for Seoul"

"Is this your first time here?"

"Not my first time but it's been a long while since I've been able to come and really enjoy it so it feels like my first time again. Did you have a good time today, love?"

"I'm having a wonderful time Yoongi" I assured him with a smile behind my mask "And you were totally right about the patbingsu," I made the OK gesture with my fingers "it was superb"

"Yay!" he quietly cheered, throwing our hands up. We spent almost two hours at the library where he allowed me to read to him and we cuddled in a corner of one of the many reading rooms.

We spent the whole morning out and about and while I was having fun with my soulmate I was sleepy, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, sorry but I'm two seconds from falling asleep right now"

"Don't apologize, let's get going." We left the library and drove back to Taehyung's aunt's house. I fell asleep on the ride and woke up to Tae trying to lift me out of the passenger seat of the car.

"Tae? It's okay I can walk babe" I yawned and stretched my legs. He backed up so I could get out and close the door

"How was your date?" he asked, leading us inside

"Amazing. I wish I could have stayed out later but I am beyond tired"

"Are you feeling okay? Do you need medicine?"

"No, no, my period started this morning and it's just draining all my energy sooner but I'm fine. Once I sleep for a little while I'll be good as new"

"Aww pooh" he frowned then pulled me in for a hug "Can I lay with you, I'm not sleepy but I just want to to cuddle"

"Of course" I stopped to say hi to his family again "It smells really good in here" I hummed, taking a big whiff of the various aromas filling the home.

"Thank you, are you two hungry?" his aunt asked while chopping up some vegetables "Dinner's not ready yet but I fixed a snack for the kids not long ago and there are leftovers"

"I'm too sleepy to eat right now so I'll wait for dinner to be done. Do you mind if I take a nap?"

"Not at all, Taehyung-ah take her to the room to lay down"