E8: Yeoseot

Jin and I weren't the only ones in need of a release

Jin and I weren't the only ones in need of a release. We felt Yoongi's and Hoseok's pleasure through our bonds and smiled at each other in the mirror.

"I think we started something" he commented as we walked out in just our towels wrapped around our bodies.

"Fuck, Yoongi is getting it good" I pressed my thighs together as the sensations made me throb deep inside.

"I feel Taehyung now too" my body was set ablaze with the different, pleasurable sensations coming from our mates.

I grabbed Jin's hand and ran up the stairs, Yoongi's moans grew louder on the landing. Taehyung's giggles emitted from the same room so I figured that was where they set up shop. We came up to the second room on the right side of the narrow hallway and I pushed open the door and nearly came at the sight before me.

"Oh fuck" Hobi moaned loudly throwing his head back is ecstasy. "I'm gonna cum"

Yoongi was on his back pumping hard and fast into Hoseok's tight hole while Taehyung played with his cock, hard and angry, very much ready to explode. Tae softly stroked it, teasingly, making it bounce up and down. As badly as I wanted to jump in and pull Hobi to the back of my throat and invite Tae to fuck me from behind, I didn't want to look away. Yoongi's hips rocked fiercely clapping against his thighs, making Hoseok take every inch of his throbbing length.

Yoongi reached around and roughly stroked Hobi's dick, mere seconds passed when he howled loudly and ejaculated onto his own chest and stomach but that didn't stop our second oldest mate from jerking his dick and squeezing every bit is semen from the tip before growling gravely from his own release into Hobi.

"That was easily one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed," Jimin said from beside us. I was so engrossed in the show that I hadn't noticed the rest of my mates coming into the room as well.

"Ditto" Jungkook agreed.

Hobi's body went limp and, with his dick still buried inside, Yoongi wrapped his arms around his middle and cuddled him, kissing on his neck and shoulder "I needed you more than you know"

"Oh I knew" Hobi replied with low, hazy eyes and a satiated smile.

I dropped my towel on the floor and climbed in bed with those three which made everyone else follow suit. "Is this our room then?"

"Yeah" Namjoon answered, pulling his shirt over his head then taking off his pants "The bed frames have wheels to move them around easier so we rolled two more beds in here to make this super bed"

"How long do you think we will have to stay here?" I asked, curiously.

"I really don't know and I'm in no rush to get back to all the madness. I just want to be here with you all for now." Joon said, laying down next to me and massaging my breast.

"Me too. We've only been here a couple hours and I'm starting to feel better" Taehyung added coming to my other side and rubbing his long fingers along my inner thigh "For the first time in weeks I feel a little bit like myself"