Seoreun-Dul (서른둘)

On the way back home from Daegu we visited with Taehyung's parents and they were just as welcoming and loving as Yoongi's. Over the next two weeks I had met everyone's parents and siblings except Namjoon's, but I would be soon. Also, during those first two weeks I agreed to have dinner with my siblings and their monst-I mean mother, not that I'm in the business of people pleasing but I know it means a lot to my sister so I figured I could stomach one evening with Mi-Kyung, plus my mates would be with me so I has no reason to be nervous or worried. I also got an interview for a small, new publishing company. They don't look like much right now but I can tell there is a lot of potential in the staff so I'm hoping with my experience and knowledge they'll want to bring me on board. I was really excited about that, when I told the guys most of them were excited for me. Taehyung and Jin congratulated me but I don't feel like they really want me to work but they will have to get over it because I love my career and I won't give it up so easily.

Four days ago, I went to see Dr. Peng again, even though I had gotten my period I still wanted to be absolutely certain I wasn't pregnant and she was able to confirm that we wouldn't be having a baby anytime soon. I decided to do the bi-monthly injection, upon further research and talking to my doctor and my soulmates I felt like that was the best option for us. The side effects were mild and even in the worst cases, there were no severe or long-term disadvantages so with such slim odds I decided to do it.

The guys had been doing quite a bit of traveling while on their break along with meeting up with and hanging out with old friends. It was nice to see them still making time for those people with all of their fame and success, a testament to how real and genuine they are. I got to meet a lot of them, mostly through video calls, and they were so sweet to me and happy for their friends. I was finally starting to feel like people weren't as bad as I imagined they'd be. Of course, lots of people were mad and jealous or unconvinced that we are telling the truth but I realized I didn't care because those people don't know us and we don't know them nor do we need to waste our time responding to and  focusing on the negative bullshit. I was feeling quite peaceful despite us being pretty big news all over the world.

On this particular day I decided to make dinner since for the first time in several days everyone would be home. I decided to treat them with some of my favorites from home. I made Cornish hens, baked macaroni and cheese, garlic green beans and sweet corn muffins and because the Korean in me was being a nagging heifer I also got some kimchi as an optional side. I was pulling the macaroni from the oven; it was already cooked. I just wanted it to stay warm, when Namjoon and Jin came into the kitchen at the same time.

"Hey baby, oooh it smells good in here" Joon almost drooled when he took a big whiff of all the savory aromas

"Thanks, Joonie" I smiled. He pecked my lips and Jin followed his lead "I hope you guys are hungry, and I don't want to hear about anyone's diet because we are eating comfort food tonight"

"Yes, my queen," Jin said with a wink. "Is everything ready? I can call the others down"

"Yeah, and Jinnie I made you some green beans without garlic"

"Another reason I love you as much as I do" pulled me to him by the waistband of my pants and turned me around for a real kiss "Thank you"

"You're welcome now go wash your hands and call down our boyfriends"

"Princess what else needs to be done" Joon asked after already setting the table

"Nothing love, get cleaned up too" he nodded and went down the hallway near our bedrooms to wash his hands then returned. I decided to fix everyone's plate so they could just grab and go sit down and everyone wouldn't be crowding the kitchen since it was still a little messy from me cooking the meal.