THEMES

**past..
**mpreg..
**romance..
**memories..
**hate turn love..
**angst..
**boyxboy..
**happy ending..
**mature content..(images,language and smut)....

NOTE: if you are not comfortable with the themes above,please do not read...

*** the pictures I will be using in this book is either from facebook,pinterest or google,so credit to rightful owners,I might not mention when I upload in the chapters..

*** this book will be of my own imagination,if there is any similarity with other taekook's work then it purely a coincidence.

*** if I make any of ur favourite idol a villain,am sorry and also bear in mind that this is just fanfic,most things in the book does not relate to the real life characters.

*** I love taekook a lot so my main focus will be on them.

*** I will be making Jungkook older than taehyung with just a year,I don't want the bottom to be older than the top..I hope you understand.

*** this is my second taekook fanfic,i will try my best to make the storyline not complicated and easy going.

*** English is not my first language but I will try my best to make the book a lovely one....

***Also you might come across some errors because I don't really have time to edit..I just type what I want and post direct....

THANKS ALOT..
BORAHAE..
💜💜💜💜💜