CHAPTER 33

"You said we were stranger"...

Jungkook could feel taehyung stiffened....

He wasn't mad at the model..he just wanted them to talk...

When he opened his eyes weeks ago,the first thing they search for was taehyung... through out his sleep after the accident..his past memories came surfacing.....and when he finally got up,he couldn't help but want to see the model...he had looked around,trying to catch a glimpse of him but he was no where...he tried calling out his name but ended up in a fit of cough...he tried getting up but his body was too weak to do so...

He had silently watch his mom take care of him everyday...at night..he would try getting up..stand for a while by his window side then go back to bed when ever he feels his legs go weak....

Remembering his past was something he had always wish for...there was a time in his life he wanted to forget about remembering...because he feared if he remembers,he would lose taehyung...not knowing his past,present and future revolves only around taehyung....

He would cry silently at night..missing the model...wishing he was strong enough to go look for him...

Jungkook knew everything that happened was his mother's fault...he remembered clearly how every incident happened....

He was told to go on a course in Japan...he was going to take over his father's company in 6 months...and before doing that,he needs to undergo training...

He remembered leaving taehyung that morning...promising to always call him and be back in two weeks.....he was supposed to travel with his mom so he went to his family mansion.....on reaching there..his mom told him to go alone,she canceled...not thinking much he left...

The trip to Japan from Korea wasn't a long trip.. immediately he was settled in his father's home,he tried reaching out for his phone but couldn't find it...he searched his bag.. everything he brought with him,still it was nowhere.....jungkook was frustrated,he needs to call taehyung...he knew the other would be worried and he didn't want him to...the worst of it all was that,he doesn't know his boyfriend's number off head...it only store in his phone...and he wasn't on any social media...there was no means of interaction....

He was stressed untill evening...when his mom called the home line in Japan...he told her he lost his phone and there is no way he could contact his lover...he didn't want to tell her,knowing she wasn't in support of their relationship...reason why he never took taehyung home..he wanted to start working in his father's company then he would do what ever he wants to...whether she likes it or not....

But he had to tell her...when she told him not to worry and just focus on learning,that she would contact taehyung...he felt at peace...though he was skeptical at first....

It went like that for 2weeks...thinking he would finally be free...his learning had to be extend to an additional 1 week...

His mom would call him everyday,telling him how taehyung was and what he said....with a smile on his face..he would reply to the message not knowing nothing gets to taehyung...and the model never sent any message...

It went like that for months..his mother convincing him his lover was okay and always postponing to get his contact or put him to call so they could talk together...

He never really suspected her...he thought she had accepted taehyung and was happy atleast his mother was there for taehyung...

Until he became frustrated....she wasn't getting him taehyung's number and wasn't putting him on call and keep extending his stay...he couldn't take it anymore so he boarded a plane back home...the first place he visited was his apartment...only to be met with emptiness and a piece of paper...