CHAPTER 13

"Ma'am"

"What is it" Nana answered uninterested..

"Sir jeon left early_

"Not a new thing,we both know he hates spending time in this house"

"I know ma'am,but today he was acting strange"

"Strange?",the lady asked

"Yeah,you know how he is always with that cold expression,today was different,he was smiling,I greeted him and he answered me smiling,it was weird,I never see him smile like that before"...

"Hmmm,go back to work"the brunette said,now she was concern,a smiling jungkook and that too in the morning is something she's never heard of,she immediately took her phone and dialed a number..

"Hey Jennie"

"What's with the morning call"

"I need you to keep an eye of jungkook for me,according to my maid,he was acting strange and I would love to know why,he seems more happy"..

"Hmm ok,I will try my best to keep an eye on him,will let you know if anything come up"..

"Ok,thank you"...and with that she end the call..

is he finally seeing someone

......

Well Jeon jungkook was unusually happy,he didn't remember ever waking up with a smile on his face,today was exceptional,he has no idea why he was so damn happy,was it the part of him being on a mission to recover his lost memory or the part of spending time with the model he has grown fond of..

Within this short period of time, he had grown really fond of the other,he wants to spend time with him,talk to him and also see his gorgeous face.. the model made him feel things he couldn't describe,he lost the will to recover his memory and never thought he would want to again until the other came into his life...he felt a strange pull towards him but didn't know why..

When his doctor told him to meet the person who affect his memories,he was nervous,what if he says he won't help or never met him before,what will he do...

Despite the millions of questions running through his mind he still decided to take the risk..when taehyung told him yes,he would help,that instant,he felt the most happiest..

His weekend was the best,he was very eager for Monday and when it was Monday,he left his mansion early as usual and couldn't conceal his happiness,for the first time in years,he greeted jeon Nana's maid with a smile..

"Earth to jungkook,didn't know you're capable of smiling like this and that too early morning,what's going on"..

"Good morning hyung"

"Ignoring my question,ok?"

"How was your night hyung"..

"Still ignoring,wait what,are you asking me how I spent my night,jungkook are you ok"..

"What do you mean,am fine"..

"Sure you're fine but what's with the smiling face and caring attitude,it unlike you"..

"The weather today is nice,isn't it?"

"Hmm it is,really is"Namjoon said deciding to drop the topic,this was definitely unlike jungkook,he sure wants to know why the younger was in a good mood and he was set to find out,though he had a clue it has something to do with Jae because ever since the kid came,they've been seeing more of a smiling jungkook..

"I will be back soon jungkook,let me quickly attend to something"..

"Alright,see you later"...

Am I being too obvious

Jungkook though immediately masking his emotions,he wasn't ready for more questionings.

....
"Will be back soon minie"...taehyung said leaving for jungkook's office,he wants to pick Jae and also see the ravenette..

On getting there,he knocked the door and when he heard a little come in,he went Inside..

Not surprise,Jae was sleeping peacefully in the office couch with teddy bears surrounding him.jungkook had got him that,saying he notice he loves to cuddle things while he sleep..

"Hey" taehyung simply said taking his seat in front of the CEO..they were on friendly terms now..

"He seems sound asleep,let him sleep more"..jungkook said concern for the small boy.

Jungkook loves Jae a lot and taehyung could see that,he could do anything for the boy,he pampered him a lot...the model find their bond interesting but then again he was scared,scared for reasons only him know of..

"Ok,so about Saturday night,any idea on how to make you recover your memory"..

"Not really"..jungkook said lifting his head from his computer to look at the model,it was the first time they were seeing today,the model was putting on a white button up shirt,making him shine like an angel..jungkook couldn't deny how breath taken he was at that moment,it was hard keeping his eye off him...

"Have got some ideas,I even drafted them down,a list of 1-10"..

"Whoa that long"..

"Yes,And am sure they will help"..

"Ok,so how do we start"...

"The first on my list is,talk,before anything,I would like to feed you on the little I know about you,then at school,might help a little"..

Hmm jungkook nod in agreement,"so when should we start and where are we doing the talking"..

"Well I was thinking of a quiet place where we could just sit and I will tell you things I know"..

"Place like?"

"Not sure yet,will think of a place by tomorrow "..

"Ok,I like quiet places"..

"Cool then,but when should it be"..

"tomorrow by 7pm"

"Settled"...

"I will come pick you"

"I will text you my address"..

*****

Note:what did you think,just taekook on a journey to recover jungkook's memory..

What did you think,is it cool that taehyung is helping jungkook despite what happened in the past(though we don't fully know what happen)...

THANKS ALOT...
BORAHAE..
💜💜💜💜💜💜🙄