CHAPTER 22

"Are you not resuming with us today"..

"I will tomorrow,not fully strong"...

"You seem strong to me"...jimin said raising his brows in a suspicion manner...

"I seem strong but not strong"...taehyung defended...true he was lying to his best friend but he has to,be couldn't just tell the other that their company's CEO was presently laying in his bed....he was gonna tell him but now is not the time...

"Be strong for me appa"...his cute baby said looking at him worriedly...

"Don't mind your appa,he's strong,he just want to stay home for God knows what"....

"I will prince,take care of your self for me at school ok"...the model said ignoring his best friend...

"Ok"..

Feeling his best friends burning gaze on him,he turned to look at him...

"Stop looking at me like that minie,hurry Jae would be late for school"...

"We have a lot to discuss taehyung"....

"We'll do that when we're less busy...for now hurry,let me go prepare Jae's lunch pack..I don't want my boy late"....

"Aren't you one lucky boy uhm"...jimin said immediately taehyung leave for the kitchen...pinching the boy's cheek playfully...

"Chimmy uncle,hurts"

"Hurts,hurts uhn"...he chuckled squeezing the boy's cheeks more...

"Appa,chimmy uncle is hurting me"....the little boy screamed and luckily his appa was coming out of the kitchen...

"Minie"...he scolded shaking is head dismissively...

"I told you to hurry and here you're playing"...

"It you we were waiting for,we're done"..

"Good let me escort you out"...

He grab his baby's backpack and lunch pack then carried him in his arm...he walked them down to the car...dropped his prince in the car then hug and kiss them goodbye...

He wait until their car disappeared before heading back Inside...

.......
Jungkook was still asleep,he was never a heavy sleeper...maybe it because of the incident last night...

Taehyung was doing the dishes...he had prepared a different meal for jungkook and was in the cooler to keep it warm...

He couldn't stop thinking of the other...the incident last night still repeating in his head...jungkook didn't say anything and instead went to sleep last night...he slept early before him...

He was awake for sometimes admiring the ravenette's face before falling back asleep..he might have peck his cheeks,forehead and even his lips...he wanted comforting the CEO....

Memories from their past kept repeating in his head...in the apartment they were staying,just two of them,taehyung was always the first to wake and not long after jungkook would too..

Whenever he's making breakfast,lunch or dinner...the ravenette will come up to him saying he wants to help,will even put on his apron but at the end do nothing...instead he would hug him from the back and say keeping him company and in his hold would be the best help ever and taehyung wouldn't argue...being in the other's hold was the truly the best ever...