EPILOGUE

It been a year and 8 months since jungkook and taehyung got married...2 months after the night of their proposal,they tied the knot....

Taehyung had wanted a simple wedding but his spouse wanted the world to know about them...not that he doesn't want it too but he just wanted to avoid the stress...with lot of thoughts he agreed and their wedding was one in town..

They became the most discuss topic and the most search on Google...the "power couple"...young billionaire CEO and world's famous model..

People became curious,wanted asking lot of questions,keep requesting for an interview...jungkook wanted ignoring them all but he knew he couldn't...his husband had also advice they take the interview and clear all of their doubts...they were lots of questions regarding jae...

They briefed their past relationship,told the media they separated because jungkook lost his memory and taehyung being in the dark thought the ravenette left him and after some time they met again...,the couple couldn't tell the media it was Mrs jeon doing...

The couple also talked about jae's birth,which taehyung was totally comfortable with....pictures were revealed and an interview with the doctor incharge of jae's birth was also conducted...

People were really surprised that their beloved model gave birth to a child despite being a male....making them love him the more....

Many wanted their kind of relationship,I mean they have everything a person could wish for...

After the wedding,they moved into one of jungkook's mansion....

Within the months Mrs jeon had visited the couple,apologized and asked for forgiveness.....jungkook and taehyung forgave her...

Though it was awkward with her at first but with time they became full family again...jae would go visit at times and won't return until he felt like....most especially with his favorite grandpa around...

A month before taehyung and jungkook's marriage.... namjoon and Jin went for surrogacy....9 months after they welcomed a new family to their home...,Kim mina...a baby girl,1 year old..

7 months after the Jeon's wedding..yoongi and jimin got married...also went for surrogacy a month after,three months ago,they also welcomed their own child,min jihoo...a baby boy....3 months old...

Hoseok,well met a girl,on one of his visit to Japan,she's Korea and also a model to the Jeon's company in Japan,but presently model for the branch in Korea....they fell in love and would get married in 2 months...

..............

"What did the doctor say my love"...

Taehyung blushed at the nickname...after their marriage his husband wouldn't stop showering him with nicknames..

"We are fine and would be due anytime soon"....

"Really"...

Taehyung nodded..resting his head on his husband's chest...

"Princess would be out soon,can't wait"...

"My prince would be happy to see his baby sister"...

Taehyung smiled hearing that...

"How are you feeling honey,it doesn't hurt anywhere right"....

"Yeah,am fine but the doctor said this is the last child I can carry"...

"Am okay with two"...

"You don't want more"...

"No,a prince and a princess...what more do I need"..

Taehyung nod,turning to face his husband...

"What should we name her"...

"Do you have a name in mind"...

"Not really"...

"Ara,jeon Ara...how does it sound"...

Taehyung felt his eyes getting moist...he couldn't believe his husband wants to name their baby after his grandmother...she died a long time but she would forever be in his heart...

"Hey,don't cry cupcake,you will dirty your pretty face"...

"Jeon Ara..I love it"...

"I know you would"...the ravenette chuckled...before placing a peck on his husband cheeks and lips...then lay down on the bed while guiding taehyung head on his chest..

"She would be happy"...

"You think so"

Hmm...taehyung hummed...smuggling closer in his husband's chest...

"I love you so much kook,would forever do"....

"I love you more my world...you mean so much to me"...

        END.....

.........

Well,I no this was shitty but I just wanted to summarize the end...wanted touching every part and not leaving nay part behind....

THANKS ALOT....
BORAHAE....
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜...