CHAPTER 17

His lips were damn soft,jungkook couldn't stop thinking..he was in his office sipping from the hot choco hoseok had provided him with,the event last night kept repeating in his head...

He wanted to feel the model's lips again,he was craving it..

To him,the feelings were new,he never felt that way with others even to his wife more of the reasons why he wants to remember his past..did he really proposed to someone he felt nothing for?

He took a deep breath,checked the time on his wrist watch,it was half past ten in the morning..

His he shooting or just sitting around,jungkook wondered..he missed the model no denying that,he really wants to see him but he knew he couldn't leave his office that instant..

A knock on his office door interrupted his train of thought,he smiled thinking it was the model ..

"Come in"

He immediately went neutral when he saw who came in,it was jimin and not taehyung....

"Good morning sir",jimin bowed.

"Good morning,this a rare sight"the ceo couldn't help but say.

"Yes,taehyung sent me to you"...it was hard being formal with the ravenette but he has to,he's his boss after all..

"Sent you to me"

Why won't he come himself

"Yes,he won't be able to come today,he asked me to tell you that"..

Disappointed would be an understatement to what jungkook felt,he missed the model already and now he won't be able to see him through out the day,it was something big to him..

"Any reason why"he manage to ask..

"He's sick and won't go to the hospital"

"But he was fine last time I saw him"...

Jimin could see how worried jungkook was,even as he was trying to mask it...

"It started this morning sir"..

"And Jae"

"He's at school,will be here after school"...

"Ok". With that jimin bowed and left the office,immediately jungkook picked up his phone and placed a call to hoseok,he needed the brunette..

Taehyung wasn't the type to find it hard to sleep,when ever he wants to,he sleeps without stress,it always easy for him except few times when he's having a hard time and today was one of those days..

He woke up feeling strange,his head was hurting bad and he was running temperature,with great difficulties he prepared Jae for school,the little boy kept asking if his appa was ok and taehyung not wanting his son to worry said he was fine,he just needed to rest,Jae had even declined going to school but his appa convinced him to...even Jimin was super worried,he asked to take his best friend to the hospital but he declined saying he was just stressed up,he needed rest after that he would be ok..

Presently he was at his sitting room trying to lay down on his long couch maybe he would catch some sleep since he kept tossing around in his bed,he felt uncomfortable even the couch wasn't helping..

I should have listened to jimin he thought..

Ding ding,he heard the security bell of his apartment go off..

Praying it jimin who came to check on him,he lazily went to the door to check,on the monitoring screen was someone he didn't expect but was glad at least someone came..